Economy stonks v21

I very rarely use options or short something. But I was tempted after NKLA stock jumped yesterday. Shit should be at $0. Down 15% today, looks like It would have worked out if I did it.

Me neither I prefer to trade on the long side but a scam company like NKLA was an obvious short. It has no ethics and hasn’t produced anything. I would not be surprised to see this head under 5 next year.

I also can’t believe some idiots still buy this stock or I guess their just bag holders trying to make some money back lol. Must really hurt those that got burnt at the top of the 70s

Berkshire really ramping up those buybacks. $7.6 billion last quarter, $20.2 billion for the year. And the cash pile still keeps on growing. $149.2 billion in cash now. Insurance took some catastrophe losses, otherwise nice results for Q3.

So infrastructure bill is passed. What’s in store? EV moon, steel moon? Or are we already priced in? Could be interesting.

May take a stab at CLF. Could be juicy.

So infrastructure bill is passed. What’s in store? EV moon, steel moon? Or are we already priced in? Could be interesting.

May take a stab at CLF. Could be juicy.

i hope priced in, as i didn't see it coming (i mean, over the weekend). i did try to get back into solar after hours on friday, but my orders didn't execute. and i'm pissy about it, because i took over the bids on one and i saw shit execute at my exact bid (to the penny) (and i was the lone bidder on the books at that level, the only other bids were WAYYY off [like 10%] ) so some bot motherfucker stole my order. *shakes fist*

but shit (ev, solar, etc) will probably be uppies at open and then drop. unless something else happens. who knows, at this point.

Last edited:
lol Musk pulling more ego stunts re: twitter polls of whether he should sell stock.
What a bozos.
Good for a 3% haircut?

Patience is a virtue. UAL about to go on that terror I’ve been waiting for.

Back