Economy stonks v21

Bahahahah @ that shit.

Honestly just hate myself for not shorting more AMC above 40 and 50 like a greedy/lazy hag.
With so much free cash I should just relentless add to my bet against it anywhere above like 25.

lolllz HEXO and FATE shorts pay fat premarket.

HEXO down only -8% seeing offering news then having tons of chances to load the boat -10% on a shitty HC Wainwright offering was such a gift. Sad I couldn't grab more. Not shocked a reflex bounce today in the market as a whole tho.

msft with a huge move today. missed the 302.5 calls but got the 305's on the last rip. easy 30%

msft with a huge move today. missed the 302.5 calls but got the 305's on the last rip. easy 30%
I was picking up MSFT up at $240 back in May.
FeminineEveryGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Picked up a small amount of Aerojet Rocketdyne AJRD today at $42.02. It immediately becomes the coolest sounding name in my portfolio.

uhhh...LMT hit as low as $353 today. Really didn't think it would revisit these levels.

giphy.gif

$SENS popping and $MSFT crossing 3 hundo.
make-it-rain.gif

i bought/sold wish for a quick 10% based on the last thread and then went back to sleep.

and this press conference is a disaster.

fuck. i heard about mlb shitcanning topps the other night (market was closed) and meant to look up the spac and buy puts.

then i forgot til now.

although, looking at the chart... it wouldn't have been all that lucrative, anyway.
I was trying to figure out a way to go against the warrants but couldn't.

GLOB has hit its new ath every day for almost 2 weeks, and up from $228 to nearly $300 in the last 4 weeks.

rmo is up 1.8% to where i bought some yesterday.

3pg654.jpg

congrats penn fuckers i shoulda bought some off ur anger

Back