Economy stonks v21

lol what the fuck is CNBC doing these days? Shilling for PacMan's energy drink and nft collection.

damn wimped out taking a tiny fraction against GM afters on this battery crap but its down 2.5+%

lolll wtf CNBC pushing XOS instead of NGCA as claiming Virgin Orbit Merger....truly incompetent

already slammed nvda calls for 20%. great start today.

Sure glad I put TRIL on my list and forgot to do anything…

Wow CNBC reaching maybe their new low fishing for bullshit content and using Afghan Taliban situation to promote random crypto traders and bitcoin from the country as if it's somehow awesome.

That didn't go very well if you did. Told you, the stock only goes up. Not 1 red day in almost a month.
A few shares to follow didn't really hurt. I'll prolly short more soon given it's above all the bullish price targets.

Med & small caps done extremely well today. I think its a bull trap but nice to see a little green after seeing my portfolio wrecked last week. Hoping PSFE can linger around the $8 for a while so I can build out a decent position.

I bought OPFI near close that went from almost 9% up only to end up 2% down for no apparent reason. Hoping for a swing here.

10 consecutive days of this and I’m back in business

Arghh and I thought mine was bad lol. Kinda happy with all my positions. I bought many not far from bottoms albeit UWMC is the stock that is weighing down my portfolio. Bags are super heavy. I may have to just get out because its going no where anytime soon.

Arghh and I thought mine was bad lol. Kinda happy with all my positions. I bought many not far from bottoms albeit UWMC is the stock that is weighing down my portfolio. Bags are super heavy. I may have to just get out because its going no where anytime soon.
I have one heavy bag that is in bad shape. Outside of that Honda Civic I’m alright. PENN rallied back the past few days, I still love my airlines. Sold plenty too soon. AMD could have been YUGE having bought in many times under $80

I have one heavy bag that is in bad shape. Outside of that Honda Civic I’m alright. PENN rallied back the past few days, I still love my airlines. Sold plenty too soon. AMD could have been YUGE having bought in many times under $80

I like PENN to bounce back, I think its a buy at these levels. Yeah I also missed the AMD boat it was poised for a breakout.

Some unusual buys on SFT after hours today: 226k shares and 161k shares. Something is up!

Back