Economy stonks v21

I'm going in on MILE now

i have a weird position with them. i've been hoarding up a bunch of absolutely assblasted stocks (mile, root, lidr, tmc, sunl, rmo, vldr, uwmc... and even some ml [and i guess bark, but i've been in/playing bark since it was announced] ) - typically despacs that lost 50%+ quickly. have some options plays on most that range from simple to retardedly convoluted.

i sold my vln yesterday on that pop, but will probably be buying back in now that they're under 8. kinda pissed that they don't have options yet.

i hate insurance companies, but root @ 5 and mile @ 3 seem far more responsible than many of the other bets i made. lolz.

and i kept selling root calls (12/2022, $15) for $1 and buying them for .85 the next day. often, it's astonishing that i'd even pretend i could hold something for a year.

Jesus watching this Bezos jerkoff sesh on CNBC is painful right now.

Im in at $6.67 with over 10k shares. I’ve been following the chatter too and probably won’t sell any unless it hits close to $6
Damn baller.
I got 1k shares at 5.80. Started with 500 and bought it down to 5.80.
I can afford to wait it out.
The problem with the stock is the volume. Earnings is on 11/3 so hopefully some good news so we can at least get our money back.

Sold 300 shares of AEHR at 21.03. Picked up 800 more when it was in the 12s, 13s. Holding 1500 shares now. Slowly building back that core position on profits, although the short term R/R is scary at these prices. This is the most money I ever made on a single stock and most of it is in my Roth IRA so no tax implications.

Going long RIOT and short MARA.
Any reason why they've diverged by like 30% over the past couple weeks? Seems like a safe way to play crypto at this discount if they start returning to the mean.

Damn baller.
I got 1k shares at 5.80. Started with 500 and bought it down to 5.80.
I can afford to wait it out.
The problem with the stock is the volume. Earnings is on 11/3 so hopefully some good news so we can at least get our money back.
The nerd pumpers think TMUS is being announced soon, but they are probably full of shit. Earnings should be good though either way.

If you follow this stock back to Feb I was crushing it buying after every dip in the mid $7s. Then I bought dip after dip after dip after dip after dip until I gave up and got stuck with a fucking bag. Oh well at least I can bite into that check I hate to write the IRS if it doesn’t turn around. I’m dumping by Nov.

UAL makes no sense and I’ve loaded up even more this week after the dips. Airline travel is thumping

WGO has been putting up surprisingly great numbers for a while now. Now they just announced:

Winnebago Industries (NYSE:WGO) announces that the company's board of directors has authorized share repurchases of up to $200M. The amount represents 7.8% of the motorhome manufacturer's current market value.

Always thought those Winnebago things were dorky, but apparently people love using them. My PATK is a supplier for them, which partly explains why PATK has done so well recently.

Hoping SFT starts moving soon. Average dollar cost at $6.70, 5000 shares. Beating to a pulp this quarter. Trading at 570m market cap, last quarter +150m revenue, big growth..Should start running IMO. Confident they will beat earnings comfortably. They had a monstrous last quarter and expecting more of the same.

PUBM looks like it broke the downtrend.

Loading the truck in PSFE for a long play. The bottom appears to be around $7. Will hold and forget about it. 5 year hold minimum.

Bought DOCS and copped a nice 7% gain.
I've had about $10k in PSFE since like March. I've kept averaging down from $13 to just over $10. Would be nice to start seeing some green.

UPST into definite heels in the sand short territory it seems.
350/share stock that seems to be propped by Cramer and the weenie crowd.
Dan Loeb bought big at 20 a share then dumped tons at 200 a share....we're 75% above that price lol.

The nerd pumpers think TMUS is being announced soon, but they are probably full of shit. Earnings should be good though either way.

If you follow this stock back to Feb I was crushing it buying after every dip in the mid $7s. Then I bought dip after dip after dip after dip after dip until I gave up and got stuck with a fucking bag. Oh well at least I can bite into that check I hate to write the IRS if it doesn’t turn around. I’m dumping by Nov.

UAL makes no sense and I’ve loaded up even more this week after the dips. Airline travel is thumping
The one I kept buying dips on is $VRTX(thanks @brackis1, just fucking with you, its on me, and do like they makes tons of money ). Loaded up when it dipped under 180, got my average down to 186. Don't understand their free fall. They print money, and have a lock down on all Cystic Fibrosis drugs including the generics. Earnings are always strong. Down less than 3%, now and all the chatter is how everyone is saying they are undervalued. plus lots of insider buying. It just want 210-220/share and I am out. I want to put that money to use elsewhere in the market. IT was never a long term hold.
$PLUG also going ham, hopefully they can finally turn a profit. Jumped in at 4(January 2020 and was pumping them on these threads), sold half when it got to 36 the last time, liked the company and sat on the rest of my shares.
Last one is $NMTR that 1.34 resistance has turned into the Great Wall of China. It gets over it for maybe a day or 2 and then gets knocked back down. It has been flirting with it, for about 2 weeks. Someone decided to take a stand at 1.34.

lol I had a huge short on CAR and DE yesterday but closed them expecting this market bounce....
they're both down big while market is up.

lol I had a huge short on CAR and DE yesterday but closed them expecting this market bounce....
they're both down big while market is up.

Are you suspecting a downward trend again by the end of the week bearkis?

Are you suspecting a downward trend again by the end of the week bearkis?
No I think we're in up-down mode and stock specific picking. I basically was a few hrs ahead of JP Morgan on their big CAR doiwngrade after a run

Going long RIOT and short MARA.
Any reason why they've diverged by like 30% over the past couple weeks? Seems like a safe way to play crypto at this discount if they start returning to the mean.
3% divergence in my favor today :)

I dabbled in UPST at $120, wondering when its going to drop. brackis1 you have a take on that?

Thanks
Bry

Back