Economy stonks v21

Well Tesla holding the line lol.

Today was ugly.
I got absolutely hammered. Thought AMZN would have a decent recovery before earnings after the September sell off and bought some calls, turns out I was mistaken.

Nice swing on SDC today. Cashed out at 13% gains it’s still going north.

picked up some more beaten up stocks for a swing. CHPT seems a decent entry and if the infrastructure bill passes should see some juicy movement.

What do you the wise sherbros think of IONQ?

It launched and went down nearly 30% today. Worth a buy tomorrow? Or is just another abnb and COIN type inflated ipo (with a mere 200 million cap though)?

i've been curious enough about them to be in.

time will tell if they're a scam/sham/etc, but they seem to have backing from everyone.

i sold 1/2023 10p and picked up some shares (and selling monthlies on them across 10-15).

<Fedor23>

i've gambled on dumber shit.

PLTR going ham after hours. Lands new contract with army +800m. Its not much but all these contracts are adding up.

PLTR going ham after hours. Lands new contract with army +800m. Its not much but all these contracts are adding up.

i was hoping to snake them again for $20. debated buying some yesterday (and didn't, obviously). my timing's been shit lately.

i was hoping to snake them again for $20. debated buying some yesterday (and didn't, obviously). my timing's been shit lately.

Yeah I have been watching was hoping for $21ish. Its a choppy stock all over the place so hesitant getting in at current levels. Oh well. If it drops at open I will take a closer look.

I may take another stab at ROOT under $5. Believe the risk at these levels is minimal compared to the upside.

it is hard to sell puts on ionq today.

i have like 10 STO and am not finding buyers.

Should have held SDC and rode the wave. Went up another 15% today. Damn it.

Good thing I've decided to dollar-cost average my way into MKC.

First bought at $84.86. Bought again today at $78.77. 52 week high is about $102 or so. Nice drop.

Charge point just getting charged up.

There is some decent entry points for some stocks now.

Sold ATER for 10% gains today happy days.

Chinese stocks are starting to recover abit. BABA looking in good shape

@BIKES! If you're wondering why SMSI is up it's likely due to all the clues lining up (aka rumor) that TMUS could be rolling out this month, potentially on Friday. Also among those in our small cap circle are probably taking profits and shifting their allocations. So if the rumor is true we could see it finally make us some money. If not I would expect it to drop back to sub $5. From all the times we've been fooled though I'm not giving my hopes up. If anything I'm tempted to sell some of my trading shares, but I'm willing to risk a 15% gain for a 50%+ gain if this does pop.

slow trading week but hi
I'm going in on MILE now
DDOG looks to be topping around 150
starting to short CELH again

wow just shorted some RVNC while it was down 22% and immediately dumped 5%. One of the quickest scores I've had all year.

@BIKES! If you're wondering why SMSI is up it's likely due to all the clues lining up (aka rumor) that TMUS could be rolling out this month, potentially on Friday. Also among those in our small cap circle are probably taking profits and shifting their allocations. So if the rumor is true we could see it finally make us some money. If not I would expect it to drop back to sub $5. From all the times we've been fooled though I'm not giving my hopes up. If anything I'm tempted to sell some of my trading shares, but I'm willing to risk a 15% gain for a 50%+ gain if this does pop.
Im in at $6.67 with over 10k shares. I’ve been following the chatter too and probably won’t sell any unless it hits close to $6

Im in at $6.67 with over 10k shares. I’ve been following the chatter too and probably won’t sell any unless it hits close to $6
Well when the announcement is made hopefully it will go much higher then what you purchased it for.

Great presentation if anyone is interested

Loading the truck in PSFE for a long play. The bottom appears to be around $7. Will hold and forget about it. 5 year hold minimum.

Bought DOCS and copped a nice 7% gain.

lmao fuck me. Bought some RVNC for a deadcat after hrs bounce. Sold for .5%
Then they release a statement on the crash today and it's up 13% while I'm in an uber to the airport.

Back