Economy stonks v21

lmao cnbc putting up a chart for ROSS instead of ROST

I dabbled in UPST at $120, wondering when its going to drop. brackis1 you have a take on that?

Thanks
Bry
UPST into definite heels in the sand short territory it seems.
350/share stock that seems to be propped by Cramer and the weenie crowd.
Dan Loeb bought big at 20 a share then dumped tons at 200 a share....we're 75% above that price lol.
lol yep. I have been throwing shorts at it aggressively in the last hour and will continue to now.
It will get a downgrade or do a fundraising round sometime in the next week; just a matter of when the momo madness ends.
It's absolutely INSANE that a company built around an algorythm for lending can't be replicated by anyone else and that this company doing 700 mil in LOAN REVENUE a year, is worth 30 billion.
I get served by their ads on facebook and it's weird as fuck amateur shit.
If it somehow got above 450 I would start telling my friends and family to short it too lol

Reactions: Bry
and i guess bark, but i've been in/playing bark since it was announced] )
<{titihmm}>

I'm glad we are both stuck having extreme sex with Lady Joanne even at this price

You can have the brapper bruvva

Believe me women still have sex with dogs and we're not barking up the wrong tree long term

<{titihmm}>

I'm glad we are both stuck having extreme sex with Lady Joanne even at this price

You can have the brapper bruvva

Believe me women still have sex with dogs and we're not barking up the wrong tree long term

lolz.

i actually love bark. my gf has a subscription and their toys are amazing.

...in your endo!

lol what a fucking recovery by Walgreens today. Thought we'd see -5%

UPST fucking stock is madness. Thought it was over priced at $100 and here I am watching it nearing $400. Absolutely bonkers.

Time to short?

UPST fucking stock is madness. Thought it was over priced at $100 and here I am watching it nearing $400. Absolutely bonkers.

Time to short?
Its gonna get pumped after hours on CNBC by some Eric Jackson hedge fund guy but yeah prolly tops at 400

Its gonna get pumped after hours on CNBC by some Eric Jackson hedge fund guy but yeah prolly tops at 400

It's just nuts. Short at $400 IMO. This shit either continues to go parabolic or sink faster than the titanic.

I put in my sell order at $400.

I would say its wise but If I held I would of been out in the 200s. It's got to stop at some stage the math does not add up at all. Could see the big boys off-loading very soon because it makes no sense albeit the market is not rational.

I am a newb and took bought this because of a Motley Fool recommendation.
Was doing great during the worst of Covid but been in the red for a bit now.

But I am learning.

Bry

Taking a stab at ATER again. In for 1000 shares. Dangerous stock but potential for a moonshot. Its been good to me so far for a swing.

CRSR tanks after market with disappointing earnings. Would be a nice entry if it could sink under $23 for a long hold.

CRSR tanks after market with disappointing earnings. Would be a nice entry if it could sink under $23 for a long hold.

shit, that totally got away from me. i had no idea their earnings was earlier, i figured it was weeks away.

maybe i'll buy some crsr again. i'll have to dig into the er later.

bought and sold dogsex

shorting this upst final finale

lolz. my main 2 holdings (~85% of of my $) are in the red and i'm up today thanks to uwmc and theta decay.

and on a related note, i apparently sold puts on vld and forgot (the ticker change didn't help, it doesn't even show up in my history. lolz). so you got to let me know... should i stay or should i roll?

Meh had a joint and fell asleep missed selling my ATER. Bought DOCS at close again.

lol made money gambling on some riot today like a cryptobro tool

lolz. i had so many options (mostly puts) assigned today. mostly garbage/ehh/gambling, some were intended (ie: stupidly itm).

i probably should have paid more attention this week.

Alrighty folks when big winners and losers are out there for me to reverse trend?

Back