Economy stonks v21

donny pumped it?

sure, why not?

i was just joking. but i suppose it's as good an explanation as any, since there seems to be no reason for it.

i sold $15C 3/2022 for .11, btw

i'll probably just close it later this week for .05 and blast them on $10 decembers or something.

Currently have a large junk of my money in MJ stocks that haven't moved like I was hoping: CURLF, TCNNF, CCHWF.

Made a little bit on SRG's surge, but think I got out to soon.

Working on cleaning up my portfolio a bit, I have a lot of ones and twos from when I first started.

Cheers

Bry

kicking myself for not selling ML yesterday. i sold calls on it (surprise!) and i was about to buy them back just before market close (and close all positions)... and then the mailman came by and petted my dog for like 5 minutes and the market was closed.

that was a costly mail delivery.

this adma shit is fucking crazy.

$1 offering. it goes from .96 to 1.25

wat

In deep on SFT and PSFE calls. PSFE printing.

Meh figured shorting FUBO was a bad idea. Oh well.

ATER went to ten didn’t sell ffs now down 4% for the day.

tbh makes sense if offering was at or above close price. Indicates demand.

it was 1.10 when it was announced. dropped to .96 now up to 1.25 because dilution at $1/share deserves a 25% premium, apparently.

Bought the STEM bottom and copped an easy 2% gain in half hour.

Shorting LUCID.

npCu3wp.jpg

c9X6n.gif

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Same here I was in at 14.50. Sold up 500 odd shares for my impatience knowing this would eventually take off. Oh well.

Sold some DOCS, was a nice pump near close.

Bought some OPFI. Seems under valued to me and possibly a hidden gem. Big margins, decent growth. Fintech play, under the radar. Makes UPST look an absurd valuation in comparison. Think its nearing bottom here before it runs. Have been waiting for months to see it back here. Was in the initial run in August and here it is again with a 30% haircut. Good long term play by the way if you fancy it.

Picked up some calls on SFT. I just love the stock.
I got boned on SFT after last earnings when it shot up like 25% afterhours but dropped back down before market open the next day so it didn't boost options at all. Still sitting on a few hundred shares.

And it keeps falling. Shazaam, grabbed a handful of lotto ticket puts myself at 3:30. Wish I'd had the balls to get like 100 of them. Either way...

<GinJuice>

lol DWAC up another 50% after hrs.

Truly the biggest retard rally I've ever seen.
No "short squeeze", just pure lemming fuckery

Its really remarkable and should remind everyone how much of the market is a giant game of musical chairs and prices are made by retards, not geniuses.
Efficient-Market Hypothesis adherents certainly have some explaining to do with this one.

Wow, closing in on 2,000 retards already:

<Grimes01>

I got boned on SFT after last earnings when it shot up like 25% afterhours but dropped back down before market open the next day so it didn't boost options at all. Still sitting on a few hundred shares.

And it keeps falling. Shazaam, grabbed a handful of lotto ticket puts myself at 3:30. Wish I'd had the balls to get like 100 of them. Either way...

<GinJuice>

Still holding +5000 shares of SFT and 7.5c Dec calls. Last earnings dump was brutal. I am either completely wrong on this stock or right. If it runs up to earnings I will likely sell some in case of a big drop again.

Cramer pumping UAL I’m gonna be rich bitch

Phun mooning pre market. Arghh should have sold ATER.

Shorting today.

lol DWAC up another 50% after hrs.

Truly the biggest retard rally I've ever seen.
No "short squeeze", just pure lemming fuckery
Lol look at it now. Truly ridiculous.

Back