Sonnen vs TBD on UFC.com - UPDATED

15xjthc.jpg

What a fine mess of radishes this is turning out to be, eh?

How did they handle this with Big Foot vs Overeem?

Lol what's going on ?

The great thing is once this fight gets pulled and the Weidman/Machida fight gets scrapped it'll still look like a normal, shitty, over-priced UFC PPV that a lot of you seem to love!!!! So it's a win-win for the UFC. If they actually deliver a good PPV, great. If they don't then you lot will eat it up anyway!!!!

Yes, the fight got pushed back, all Vitor had to do was ask for it to be delayed a month and there would be no problem and he'd be fighting for the title. Why did he instead choose to pull out?

Instead Vitor pulled out .. then said he did not pull out and wanted to fight and the UFC pulled him out ... then he changed it again and said he did pull out because he could not fight so soon.

This holds no water since ...
a) he lied and changed his story multiple times
and
b) all he had to do was simply say I need another month.

Instead he pulled out and gave up his title fight, you think that makes sense?
I don't think the challenger has the power to ask the fight to be delayed because of personal problems, he is always the weakest node in the rope. The champion is the most important person in a title fight, there's lots of challengers. Vitor would never be allowed to do it.

You are putting A LOT of blame on Vitor, especulating A LOT of things and assuming the worst case you can. I think it's a bit harsh assuming this much knowing so little.

Wand is the one who ran from the test, Vitor is simply waiting his hearing and there's nothing him or the UFC could do but wait. They are doing the right thing not updating the site yet, it's no big deal and it doesn't deserve this witch hunt it's happening here.

Last edited:
I don't think the challenger has the power to ask the fight to be delayed because of personal problems, he is always the weakest node in the rope. The champion is the most important person in a title fight, there's lots of challengers. Vitor would never be allowed to do it.

You are putting A LOT of blame on Vitor, especulating A LOT of things and assuming the worst case you can. I think it's a bit harsh assuming this much knowing so little.

Except it's not personal problems. It would be due to an NSAC ruling that came out of the blue.

I listed numerous reasons why this makes zero sense with Vitor's version ... including Vitor being caught in numerous lies, and Vitor's admitting he pissed hot in an interview but said it was TRT related, and when the guy asked a follow up question Vitor's wife said he is not talking about it and ended the interview.

seriously, all vitor has to do is show the test results, name cleared, wins tons of fans. Instead he prefers to look like a cheater and a joke and lose fans.

Where are all the turds from yesterday acting like it was no big deal and would be easy for Vitor. Like this whole thing didn't stink like shit and acting like Dana the UFC never pretended it was a big deal regarding Vitor & the NSAC. Waiting to be told what to say or something.

You all got Chaeled.

Damn straight (except it's Chaeld, d not ed). I really can't wait to hear Wand's explanation tomorrow ... and then the NSAC hearing in a few weeks.

This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Where are all the turds from yesterday acting like it was no big deal and would be easy for Vitor. Like this whole thing didn't stink like shit and acting like Dana the UFC never pretended it was a big deal regarding Vitor & the NSAC. Waiting to be told what to say or something.

and where are all the turds from yesterday who was saying that Chael was lying about Wand skipping out on the drug test.

Damn straight (except it's Chaeld, d not ed). I really can't wait to hear Wand's explanation tomorrow ... and then the NSAC hearing in a few weeks.

This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Great username to post relevancy :icon_chee

and where are all the turds from yesterday who was saying that Chael was lying about Wand skipping out on the drug test.

I wasn't one of them. Obviously something happened. The most pathetic thing is trying to put Vitor in there. Or trying to put Vitor in any fight after they stripped him of his title shot and Dana is on record saying he has to figure things out with NSAC.

Weeks later he's ready to fight on Brazil card and the UFC is down with it. Then even try to put him on a Vegas card. WTF, what amateurish sad sideshow.

Back