Sonnen vs TBD on UFC.com - UPDATED

They will officially list Sonnen vs. Belfort after Belfort get the license.

This is more anticipation for a match-up being announced than they've had for quite some time. The UFC is loving this.

Did the UFC jump the gun in announcing a fight yet again? Wouldn't be shocked.

Has Belfort even said anything about accepting the fight?

Lol Brazilians can't seem to pass a drug test these days

Has Belfort even said anything about accepting the fight?

I don't know if he made an announcement but that dude wants to fight EVERYONE if it means he gets paid and it can move him closer to a belt. Im not worried about Vitor accepting.

They can't confirm Vitor for the fight until June 17th? 18 days before the fight?

I really doubt this fight is happening.

it's not like the UFC site is the most updated on their own information.

Chael vs Cummings! winner gets a shot at the middle weight title.

Be interesting when we get the full story of these events from the NSAC and Wanderlei, Something doesnt add up and Sonnen has a tendency to stretch the truth in his favor or ...LIE. Be something if Want gets back in....hype will rise big time.

If you want to rage abotu me calling Sonnen a liar then I will jsut use this example...he fake taps, lies about that...he lied about his TRT usage...stating he would die without it...but yet is still fighting, he lied about cheating with TRT...remember when he was 4x over the legal limit after the the Silva fight.... and he lied about the legal issues he had outside of the sport and hsi real estate business.

Chael is an entertaining persona no doubt...but anyone who takes what this man says as fact or soemthing that should be written in stone...is in fact a bloody moron.

If, and only if Belfort doesn't get licensed, set up Sonnen vs. Rockhold.

Makes the most sense at this point anyways.

I still don't how some Sherdoggers are making Chael out to be the bad guy in all of this.

Did what he was supposed to do for the fight against Wand. And then accepted a fight with Vitor. Not sure what else he could have done.

Who in the world was making Chael out to be the bad guy in this? I have seen nothing but praise. Seen people bash him for his comments but not for the mess that is ufc 175

Who in the world was making Chael out to be the bad guy in this? I have seen nothing but praise. Seen people bash him for his comments but not for the mess that is ufc 175

I've seen multiple people posting he is a cheater and just as bad and badmouthing Chael. I also see people saying Chael was obviously happy Wand pulled out because he was so scared (obvious trolls).

Back