Sonnen vs TBD on UFC.com - UPDATED

Fight gets pushed off because fighters get hurt, not because fighters need time to clean up their system.

IMO Zuffa wasn't willing to wait around for Vitor. So instead they called Machida and kept on the date.

Changing main events are hard and they avoid it at all cost.

Once Weidman got injured though, the fight was pushed. And ever since it was pushed, Vitor wanted to get back on the title shot, but by then Zuffa didn't want to take Machida away.

False. Vitor would not be cleaning his system. Going off TRT would be a medical thing. You are making stuff up and flat out lying. Vitor could have asked to have the fight pushed back a month, and it would have. The fact is Vitor pulled out because he pissed hot, and Dana said Vitor has to go in front of the NSAC and clear things up because right now he is NOT cleared to fight by the NSAC.

Given the Wanderlei video, it could be Wanderlei.

False. Vitor would not be cleaning his system. Going off TRT would be a medical thing. You are making stuff up and flat out lying. Vitor could have asked to have the fight pushed back a month, and it would have. The fact is Vitor pulled out because he pissed hot, and Dana said Vitor has to go in front of the NSAC and clear things up because right now he is NOT cleared to fight by the NSAC.

Facts?
Well then, if you claim those are facts, please provide evidence, or else you are simply spewing nonsense...

I mean, it is pretty clear you don't know the facts (I don't either, but at least I don't make dumb accusations).

The only facts that are known are:

1) Vitor claimed he would not have time enough to get clean for the fight and was replaced by Machida

2) Weidman got injured and the fight was pushed out to July

3) Vitor said he could make it to July 5th and so he should have gotten his place back

4) Vitor proved what he said by agreeing to fight on the same card.

anything else are just dumb assumptions

Last edited:
it probably means Wandi might not be out after all.

Given Dana's Berlin prefight scrum, it won't be Wand. Dana and the commission are both pissed at him.

[YT]2fGRQpQb98M[/YT]

All the Wand/Vitor/Chael stuff is right at the start, you don't need to watch the whole thing.

Facts?
Well then, if you claim those are facts, please provide evidence, or else you are simply spewing nonsense...

I mean, it is pretty clear you don't know the facts (I don't either, but at least I don't make dumb accusations).

The only facts that are known are:

1) Vitor claimed he would not have time enough to get clean for the fight and was replaced by Machida

2) Weidman got injured and the fight was pushed out to July

3) Vitor said he could make it to July 5th and so he should have gotten his place back

4) Vitor proved what he said by agreeing to fight on the same card.

anything else are just dumb assumptions

How about the fact Vitor isn't guaranteed to get licensed and has to go before the NSAC, and has been removed from the fight from Sonnen until then because of the chance he won't get sanctioned.

Back