Sonnen vs TBD on UFC.com - UPDATED

Except it's not personal problems. It would be due to an NSAC ruling that came out of the blue.

I listed numerous reasons why this makes zero sense with Vitor's version ... including Vitor being caught in numerous lies, and Vitor's admitting he pissed hot in an interview but said it was TRT related, and when the guy asked a follow up question Vitor's wife said he is not talking about it and ended the interview.

seriously, all vitor has to do is show the test results, name cleared, wins tons of fans. Instead he prefers to look like a cheater and a joke and lose fans.

Personal, refer to "his" problems, not the UFC, not the champion, HIS. He cannot do anything related to the card or the placement in it, he has no call in it at all.

This whole "not disclosed test subject" is only put into discussion again because we have nothing to bitch this time. Wand's to blame, not Vitor, he is just waiting for his hearing.

Where are all the turds from yesterday acting like it was no big deal and would be easy for Vitor. Like this whole thing didn't stink like shit and acting like Dana the UFC never pretended it was a big deal regarding Vitor & the NSAC. Waiting to be told what to say or something.

What changed from yesterday?

Belfort's licensing hearing is scheduled for June 17th.
UFC can't confirm the fight till then.

Thats what I figured, probably dont want to go full speed ahead promoting a fight that might not end up happening.

It's Sonnen vs. Belfort pending NSAC's approval in June.

wanderlei_silva_1106555.jpg

Wand pls

Be interesting when we get the full story of these events from the NSAC and Wanderlei, Something doesnt add up and Sonnen has a tendency to stretch the truth in his favor or ...LIE. Be something if Want gets back in....hype will rise big time.

If you want to rage abotu me calling Sonnen a liar then I will jsut use this example...he fake taps, lies about that...he lied about his TRT usage...stating he would die without it...but yet is still fighting, he lied about cheating with TRT...remember when he was 4x over the legal limit after the the Silva fight.... and he lied about the legal issues he had outside of the sport and hsi real estate business.

Chael is an entertaining persona no doubt...but anyone who takes what this man says as fact or soemthing that should be written in stone...is in fact a bloody moron.

NSAC and UFC officials have already confirmed everything Chael said

It'll be interesting to see the commission hearing, given that Kizer's out now. I wonder if it'll go anything like Reem's hearing, where they were basically all fawning over him. :rolleyes:

Damn... pretty sketchy to say the least. Maybe his levels were over the limit and he hadn't gotten them to the appropriate levels? I don't know, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here but it's difficult.

No the problem was he was on TRT and hadn't yet been issued a TUE from the commission because he hadn't applied for one yet as his fight was months away. But everyone knew he was taking it which made the test stupid. The commission set out to have him fail

It's impossible to. All he had to do was release the results saying I was on TRT, and these results prove I was on TRT and not over the normal range of Test. Everyone would support him. Instead he knows everyone considers him a cheater and he just says the results are "not relevant" because he pulled out of the fight.

Then add in he pulled out because he said his body could not be ready to fight Weidman in time .. except .. he is fighting Chael on the SAME card as Machida / Weidman are fighting.

He said he couldn't be ready for May. Not that he couldn't be ready for July.

He said he couldn't be ready for May. Not that he couldn't be ready for July.

Already addressed that. He did not have to be ready for May, all he had to do was say because of the NSAC change I need a month Dana. Fight would have been pushed back ... and proof fights get pushed back is the fact the fight got pushed back.

Why would Vitor lose a title shot rather than saying I need another month? (btw Henderson already fought off TRT)

Chael vs Weidman at 205 for the MW belt. Machida can sit it out, Chael has earned his shot.

Chael v Wand is back on with no testing. But wand must drink a fifth of 151 before walkout

Shael v. Vitor v. Wand. 3 man cage match, PED's allowed. Instant 1 mil buys. Do it NSAC.

Wand's story is hilarious in how he expects people to believe that. He claims the guy who came to get a sample never explained who he was and Wand can't read English and the guy only wanted him to sign papers so Wand left and said he would sign later with his lawyer.

Yeah .. guy comes to collect piss, doesn't say who he is, doesn't want piss, and only demands a signature without explaining what it's for .. who would buy that?

Already addressed that. He did not have to be ready for May, all he had to do was say because of the NSAC change I need a month Dana. Fight would have been pushed back ... and proof fights get pushed back is the fact the fight got pushed back.

Why would Vitor lose a title shot rather than saying I need another month? (btw Henderson already fought off TRT)

Fight gets pushed off because fighters get hurt, not because fighters need time to clean up their system.

IMO Zuffa wasn't willing to wait around for Vitor. So instead they called Machida and kept on the date.

Changing main events are hard and they avoid it at all cost.

Once Weidman got injured though, the fight was pushed. And ever since it was pushed, Vitor wanted to get back on the title shot, but by then Zuffa didn't want to take Machida away.

Back