Crime Someone tried to assassinate Donald Trump at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania

The only reason I say this is because the complete incompetence of the security detail is astonishing.
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the guy that shot Crooks was actually supposed to shoot Trump, but the incompetence of all the conspirators led to them accidentally switching roles. The guy who was really good at shooting was assigned the wrong job and Crooks was actually supposed to be one of the SS snipers that day.

I've had more serious paper cuts

It certainly looks like he didn't get shot. I think it's probably because this picture has already been proven to be taken about a year before he was shot. But lets not get in the way of the lefts whacky conspiracy theories. These people are so stupid and desperate.

It certainly looks like he didn't get shot. I think it's probably because this picture has already been proven to be taken about a year before he was shot. But lets not get in the way of the lefts whacky conspiracy theories. These people are so stupid and desperate.
Pretty sure it was from today

Pretty sure it was from today
Well, I may have been wrong. I was going off of Twitter, which is usually as reliable of source you can get. I guess this goes to show the type of superhuman man Trump is. The man literally grew a new ear in two weeks, that's all I need to know to get my vote.

I think the drone was to find the angle of the CS teams and which rows on the roof had the tree hiding them so the sniper team facing that direction couldn't see him, which is why the northside team were the ones that had to swivel around and shoot him instead of the ones that were already facing that direction.
I don't think Crooks was that smart. There is really no need for all the high-tech stuff that he used like the drone and rangefinder. U.S. soldiers in the 80s and 90s did just fine without those tools.
The ladder in the pictures was put up by police after, so I'm not sure where and how he climbed up, but if it was the AC unit, that was right in front of the window where the other team was, so he needed them to have moved at that exact time and also needed to crawl below the roof line the whole way over. The shot itself isn't that incredible if it weren't for having to turn the gun on the other cop and then turn back and aim again and shoot quickly, which does make it pretty tough, but getting there to even take the shot had like 10 things that could have wrecked it that all went his way.
Crooks climbed to the roof by climbing the air-conditioning unit behind the building. The police team that was supposed to be manning that window (building behind Crooks shooting location) left their position to go looking for Crooks. Ideally, Crooks should have made the shot from inside that building. Used one of the other rooms and window. Kind of like what Oswald did when shooting Kennedy. That would have given him a chance to at least escape. Crooks would have to have made his way into the building the day before and waited. From the roof, if Trump wasn't down by the third shot, I think Crooks should have tried for an escape. Those last 5 shots fired so quickly was just stupid.
669715ee66ff8.image.jpg
Also, he seems to have had that spot specifically picked out from like 4th of July weekend and came back multiple times to the same spot, so if he gets there earlier after he stashed his gun and has a car full of explosives and a detonator, and there was CS team on the roof like there should have been, does he just say "never mind" and abandon the plan?
I think Crooks knew this was a 'one way' mission. I think he knew he would be killed in the process. If he didn't, then he was really stupid. Like I said before, a shot from inside a room through an open window would be the ideal way of killing Trump. There is no rifle barrel sticking out of a window, therefore the Secret Service snipers cannot tell where the shots are coming from. Being exposed in the roof of a building is really asking to be shot. If you do a 180-degree scan in front of where Trump was speaking from, there are at least 2 other good positions to shoot from. It may be further, but safer for the shooter. Crooks' best chance was his first shot. The element of surprise. After that, his position was compromised. I think a higher caliber than a 5.56 on a bolt action rifle with a scope would have been a far better option for the shooting. I also think the shot that hit Trump in the ear was a shot that went off the mark.

Last edited:
Well, I may have been wrong. I was going off of Twitter, which is usually as reliable of source you can get. I guess this goes to show the type of superhuman man Trump is. The man literally grew a new ear in two weeks, that's all I need to know to get my vote.
There was another one twitter was floating around the week after that was a picture from 2022. This one seems to be from his meeting with netanyahu

Not sure what kind of gore anybody was expecting. Everybody already saw the saw the injury at the time, and it wasn't especially gruesome. Trump mentioned himself that he learned after that the ear bleeds more than the same injury would to another part of the body. The injury itself was just a graze that took a flap of skin off, obviously, since it didn't take a chunk of his skull, and Eric said the next day or the Monday that it turned out there wasn't even anything to stitch because it was just a piece of skin that got ripped off the top of his ear.

Last edited:

Idk, looks to me like a chunk of the top of his ear is clearly missing in this photo. Just hard to see because of the angle.

No secret service on the water tower is enough to prove this was an organized assassination attempt. It's approximately 160 yards from the building the shooter was on, and clearly the highest point in the area.

Kids that play call of duty could've done a better job protecting the president.

Yeah, im starting to believe the shrapnel theory more. A bullet hitting a piece of cartilage and not taking a chunk of it is highly unlikely.

Also DAMN he looks like shit.

Either shrapnel or the slightest graze possible. If a 5.56 round pierced his ear, ie the point of impact being anything other than tiny graze, he would be missing some chunks or at least have stitches.

In a new statement released on Saturday morning AEST, the FBI sought to clear up conflicting accounts.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in a statement.

It's amazing how quickly this event is disappearing down the memory hole. Probably because it happened to an unserious person who tried to capitalize on it the instant it occurred. Only Trump could turn an assassination attempt on a former president into a chintzy marketing opportunity.
Not really amazing

I said from the beginning it was a nothing burger and would be forgotten in 2 weeks

Turns out I was right as always despite all the incontinent whining at me

Well he was hit with glass. There’s a pic with it embedded in his ear in this thread.

Bullshit.

What glass? The teleprompter had no damage.

Now the FBI says it was a bullet or part of one.

The doctor who treated the wound said it was a bullet wound.

Bullshit.

What glass? The teleprompter had no damage.

Now the FBI says it was a bullet or part of one.

The doctor who treated the wound said it was a bullet wound.
Yes Dr Ronnie John jackson
Or was it Jack Johnson.
Better check with the orange deranged psychopath

Yes Dr Ronnie John jackson
Or was it Jack Johnson.
Better check with the orange deranged psychopath

You are unhinged but we know that.

Anyone that supports someone that's biggest qualification involves a golf ball and a garden hose.

In a new statement released on Saturday morning AEST, the FBI sought to clear up conflicting accounts.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in a statement.

I've seen a few of the guntuber videos of the shooting. I don't think an ear made of ballistic gel with no cartilage isn't a good analog for an actual ear. Cartilage isn't going to balloon out and return to form like ballistic gel which means it's either a fragment of a bullet or the lightest of grazes. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying he wasn't shot at.

I was a lifeguard for 4 summers. We would rotate posts every 15 minutes. I never once stopped scanning my posted area. Never. It was my job to scan for swimmers in distress and save them. In four summers I never abandoned my post.

3 PD snipers in charge of overwatch of the roof abandoned their post. What. The. Fuck.

One went home. One left to try to find Crooks but failed. He forgot his security card and was locked out so the third officer abandoned the overwatch leaving the roof free to anyone. During this time Crooks climbed on, crawled and shot.

This is what they say.

JFC

Thank you for your service

Back