International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

You aren't aware of this?

This was a big deal in the late 90's early 2000's. You talked to a black person, and they would tell you about how your TV was going to watch you, and not to buy new TV's.

I remember thinking how crazy and stupid it was. How could a TV without a camera, and not setup to broadcast anything ever going to watch you?

Later I heard some people expand on the idea, and they were talking about smart devices. I almost lost it when someone said your fridge will watch you, and I was like wtf is your crazy ass talking about, and the dude told me about how it will all be connected to the internet.

I remember thinking who the fuck would buy that?

Well........here we are.

This will go in the "More than likely will never know the truth" department.

There is too much to gain from this for France or too much harm to come from this for everyone if this was deliberate.

The government could have done this to try to unite actual French people behind them via a national disaster.

The government could also be covering it up to prevent an uprising in their nation against Muslims and starting a Holy War since its one of Christianities most known and loved churches...if...it was done by a Muslim that is.

Exactly, the government would never think about doing anything bad against its citizens to further a cause. I mean something like Operation Northwoods was totally made up... oh wait.

Exactly this. It's not even exclusive to the USA, or even modernity.

51cgd89I9qL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There is too much to gain from this for France or too much harm to come from this for everyone if this was deliberate.

The government could have done this to try to unite actual French people behind them via a national disaster.

The government could also be covering it up to prevent an uprising in their nation against Muslims and starting a Holy War since its one of Christianities most known and loved churches...if...it was done by a Muslim that is.

What if it was China and Russia in our refried cold war?

Or deployed unconventional forces, to use current military jargon. But essentially yes.

Sure. You can basically replace "Muslim" with any other thing that could cause conflict as a reason for the French to want to cover it up...even if it was a "white" Frenchmen if their intent was to say, try to blame Muslims to incite violence or to try to force France into stop accepting more immigrants.

I think this is the cover up. The yellow vests are already sick and tired of being taxed to pay for free handouts to immigrants nobody even asked for.

If it were proven to be arson, the yellow vest original protests would become riots.

Macon would be chawed out of office if this was arson. Then the yellow vests would demand France leave the EU. The EU would collapse.

There is tooooooooo much at stake for the elites to have this be arson. So they simply dictated a few minutes into the fire that it wasn’t arson.

Simple as that

And I’m still very curious as to how this will effect the yellow vests this weekend. We shall see

I think this is the cover up. The yellow vests are already sick and tired of being taxed to pay for free handouts to immigrants nobody even asked for.

If it were proven to be arson, the yellow vest original protests would become riots.

Macon would be chawed out of office if this was arson. Then the yellow vests would demand France leave the EU. The EU would collapse.

There is tooooooooo much at stake for the elites to have this be arson. So they simply dictated a few minutes into the fire that it wasn’t arson.

Simple as that

And I’m still very curious as to how this will effect the yellow vests this weekend. We shall see

This is why my first thought was China and Russia. Who benefits the most with a strike on the ME, Europe, and the US?

I don't know, but given the fact that the left are going so hard to convince us that it wasn't muslims and it was just a freak accident I have to be suspicious. Why are they trying so hard to convince me? Is it just the usual left wing delusion about anyone who disagrees with them being Nazis or are they covering something up because they want to keep us from resisting their suicidal policies?

But as far as coincidence goes it's a big world and bad things happen every day, there doesn't need to be a comet in the sky for that. And there is no unified global conspiracy, just a bunch of little ones that sometimes line up, sometimes don't, and much of the time compete.

We don't know enough about any of the fires to say what happened, and we may never know. ND could just be a construction accident. The St. Patricks thing could just be a nut who may have been inspired by the ND fire or just had his own private reasons. The mosque in Jerusalem could be the waqf doing something stupid again, they are not known for observing OSHA standards.

I doubt though that they are all tightly connected and being run by one shadowy group.

The real question MSM talking heads won't face up to:
Can jet fuel melt cathedral pillars?
Also, I read somewhere that George Soros was in France at the time of the fire...
Michelle Obama was in Paris, on a river cruise near the Cathedral when it was burning.

• Michelle Obama was on an dinner cruise along the Seine River in Paris when the Notre Dame Cathedral caught fire on Monday night
  • Mrs Obama was pictured smiling and sipping wine as she mingled with guests on the roof of the luxury boat
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bama-Paris-cruise-Notre-Dame-caught-fire.html

12355098-6928937-She-was-pictured-sipping-wine-on-the-roof-of-the-luxury-boat-as-a-24-1555440231634.jpg

There are declassified CIA documents from the 60s detailing their agenda of weaponizing the term "conspiracy theorist". They did a great job too. Nowadays people automatically shut off their brains off once they hear the word "conspiracy". They truly believe conspiracies don't exist...like at all.
Conspiracies exist and you need to find evidence to corroborate it. When it's just some average Joe that put two and two together, because it just can't be a coincidence, then in those cases a normal person just dismisses it.

I don't know, but given the fact that the left are going so hard to convince us that it wasn't muslims and it was just a freak accident I have to be suspicious.
What do you mean by the left?

When it's just some average Joe that put two and two together, because it just can't be a coincidence
Why do we think of each other this way? We write each others opinions off because we arent the government? Foolish.

The mosque is probably coincidence. Ironically, it probably would not have made many headlines in the west if not for the timing.
The NYC one is probably a deranged copycat.

Remember when people would call people right wing conspiracy theorists for saying the government is always illegally spying on its people?

Then it was proven and the lefties try to act like they “always knew”

People have been indoctrinated to always believe the “official story” and to become agitated at any other point of view, and they attack to preserve their worldview
Was that really proven? Filtering out data from people that were under surveillance and not viewing the rest of the bulk data, which is what I understand occured, isn't "always illegally spying on it's people."

The mosque is probably coincidence. Ironically, it probably would not have made many headlines in the west if not for the timing.
The NYC one is probably a deranged copycat.
The NYC guy was a PHD student and adjunct lecturer at City Uni. of New York's philosophy dept. Wonder what happened to DrSatanDracula ; wasn't he a philosophy major in NYC?

Back