International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

Sounds like they are no longer saying it was construction related - which was the immediate explanation we were all supposed to accept, no questions asked.

Good work , their lies are no match for the penetrating intellect of the Sherdog High Intelligence Trust .

I don't know about American media, but French media made it clear from the start it was just a hypothesis. It's not even a conspiracy theory, literally no one knows what happened. The police has just begun the investigation, some 30 workers were questioned and they claim they did nothing wrong.

If no one knew what happened, why was arson ruled out? And why was anything proposed right away . just say we will conduct a thorough investigation. Then they can add that there aren't signs of foul play. Foul play was ruled out as it was burning .

Good work , their lies are no match for the penetrating intellect of the Sherdog High Intelligence Trust .

Or a reporter who never leaves a studio, but somehow has insider knowledge, and by that I mean just repeats what Rueters and AP report, because CBS, Fox, and every other TV news channel doesn't actually have investigative news departments.

Of course I'm sure the 1 reporter NYT can afford to send will uncover the truth.

I mean with those resources, how could they not?

If no one knew what happened, why was arson ruled out? And why was anything proposed right away . just say we will conduct a thorough investigation. Then they can add that there aren't signs of foul play. Foul play was ruled out as it was burning .
They already had an explanation for the first lie set-up, so they can say "that was just some random rumor etc." post-hoc. But the first lie was propagated as slam-dunk explanation with casuals who probably won't look back believing it as gospel.

I'm hearing skeptics are probably less intelligent.

I'm hearing skeptics are probably less intelligent.
I know, all those that didn’t believe the media and our government about WMD’s in Iraq and their threat to us was a skeptic conspiracy theorist that was dumb as rocks

Because they live in fear and unrest. If there was a vaccum of information it could be blamed on Muslims. They nipped that in the bud .

This right here, is why I stopped apologizing for conspiracy theories.

Most people that talk bad about conspiracy theorists, don't care if we are talking about a direct energy weapon from space melting the twin towers, or asking for someone to defend the likely hood of this amazing coincidence. They are the same to you. Critical thinking begins and ends at the word conspiracy theory.

Well then, call me an unapologetic CT'er.

The problem is that CT people think its a conspiracy when they cannot explain something-- which is often, which is more often than not actually.

All it takes for someone to suspect a CT who is prone to CT theories is something they cannot explain. Once the "question" is asked its all but decided in the minds of people prone to CT's.

The rest of the world rightly mocks these people because apparently asking "questions" is code for believing it happened and not having all the information is not really important to them.

The problem is that CT people think its a conspiracy when they cannot explain something-- which is often, which is more often than not actually.

All it takes for someone to suspect a CT who is prone to CT theories is something they cannot explain. Once the "question" is asked its all but decided in the minds of people prone to CT's.

The rest of the world rightly mocks these people because apparently asking "questions" is code for believing it happened and not having all the information is not really important to them.

No, the problem is that if you use the word conspiracy accurately, conspiracies are very real.

You want to use this fluid definition, where Roundup causing cancer is a conspiracy theory until we find out it is true, and then we all knew this all along.

Don't pay any attention to this industry funded science your ilk defended for years, that the crazy CT'ers were calling lies for years.

Remember when people would call people right wing conspiracy theorists for saying the government is always illegally spying on its people?

Then it was proven and the lefties try to act like they “always knew”

People have been indoctrinated to always believe the “official story” and to become agitated at any other point of view, and they attack to preserve their worldview

This right here, is why I stopped apologizing for conspiracy theories.

Most people that talk bad about conspiracy theorists, don't care if we are talking about a direct energy weapon from space melting the twin towers, or asking for someone to defend the likely hood of this amazing coincidence. They are the same to you. Critical thinking begins and ends at the word conspiracy theory.

Well then, call me an unapologetic CT'er.

Fires happen all the time. Some are arson and some are not. Neither are a conspiracy theory at this time. Sorry, you are just gonna have to wait to go all nutter.

This could be the ultimate expression of militant atheism.

They are the perfect agents; able to infiltrate both Christian and Muslim communities.
<Gordonhat>

No, the problem is that if you use the word conspiracy accurately, conspiracies are very real.

You want to use this fluid definition, where Roundup causing cancer is a conspiracy theory until we find out it is true, and then we all knew this all along.

Don't pay any attention to this industry funded science your ilk defended for years, that the crazy CT'ers were calling lies for years.

Round up causing cancer seems like common sense. From there to the moon being hollow, school shootings being staged by the government so they can take your guns <45> and aliens running the government is a massive leap.

Ill accept any "theory" that becomes fact. Until then the profit motive for spinning out "theories" is just as real as the profit motive to cover them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Round up causing cancer seems like common sense. From there to the moon being hollow, school shootings being staged by the government so they can take your guns <45> and aliens running the government is a massive leap.

Ill accept any "theory" that becomes fact. Until then the profit motive for spinning out theories is just as real as the profit motive to cover them up.

Then why discredit any idea based solely on a arbitrary classification of conspiracy theory?

I can not tell you how many times I got called a CT tin foil covered loon, for arguing Round up causes cancer.

I mean Im showing pictures of people spraying gallons of Roundup on Soybean fields in Brazil, and how like 30% of the town had developed cancer, and babies are being born deformed, and still born.

I get these posters here, repeating the industry science over and over. Telling me that I'm insane. The science is settled.

I wish the old forum never got washed. I would give my left nut to bump the thread where the French scientists rat study came out almost a decade ago.

In the morning that followed the prosecutor spoke to the media and said that for now they leaned towards the accident hypothesis and they hadn't seen signs of foul play. I mean, I think that's a pretty neutral statement. Again I don't know how 'Murican media conveyed that information or whether it was distorted.

Then why discredit any idea based solely on a arbitrary classification of conspiracy theory?

I can not tell you how many times I got called a CT tin foil covered loon, for arguing Round up causes cancer.

I mean Im showing pictures of people spraying gallons of Roundup on Soybean fields in Brazil, and how like 30% of the town had developed cancer, and babies are being born deformed, and still born.

I get these posters here, repeating the industry science over and over. Telling me that I'm insane. The science is settled.

I wish the old forum never got washed. I would give my left nut to bump the thread where the French scientists rat study came out almost a decade ago.
Because the thought that glyphosate weed killers significantly increase the risk of cancer is very disturbing, especially if you have personally used the product for years.

I would rather attack you than consider that my family and I are now at high risk for developing cancer.

Because the thought that glyphosate weed killers significantly increase the risk of cancer is very disturbing, especially if you have personally used the product for years.

I would rather attack you than consider that my family and I are now at high risk for developing cancer.

I wish I could believe that. I'm sure it was true to some extent.

But there is this pattern of arguments that I have seen used from NSA spying, to Roundup, to WMD in Iraq, to the fact that no mass incarceration of banksters after 2008 is proof of a major conspiracy.

Simply search Cryptomes guide to forum spies to see many of those techniques described in detail.

If you are gonna lay in bed with tin foil nut bags you are going to get associated with them man, even if you are not one yourself. Its the way it is. There is a CT creation mill online. Do you not know that? These people take almost every single significant event that happens, churn out CT's about it for clicks and notoriety, and make money off of it.

The profit motive is MASSIVE for the creation of CT's. This and the sheer number of them ought to make any intelligent person very skeptical of every theory that comes out. They should not even be called "theories" because it denigrates the term. They should be called ideas instead.

CT people churning out CT's for nearly every significant event are the reason people think CT's are bullshit. Its because the vast majority of the time they are total bullshit and reading about them is not much different than reading the National Inquirer.

CT people are bored and use this stuff for entertainment.

If you are gonna lay in bed with tin foil nut bags you are going to get associated with them man, even if you are not one yourself. Its the way it is. There is a CT creation mill online. Do you not know that? These people take almost every single significant event that happens, churn out CT's about it for clicks and notoriety, and make money off of it.

The profit motive is MASSIVE for the creation of CT's. This and the sheer number of them ought to make any intelligent person very skeptical of every theory that comes out. They should not even be called "theories" because it denigrates the term. They should be called ideas instead.

CT people churning out CT's for nearly every significant event are the reason people think CT's are bullshit. Its because the vast majority of the time they are total bullshit and reading about them is not much different than reading the National Inquirer.

CT people are bored and use this stuff for entertainment.

Look man. I'm being real, and I'll prove it.

Not only was I right about the NSA and Roundup long before everyone started saying we knew this all along.

But I also once truly believed the Batman shooter was a conspiracy involving his dad, and anti-fraud software he had developed for FICO as lead scientist, and was scheduled to testify about in front of congress.

I even seriously questioned Sandy Hook.

Conspiracies are a tricky business.

I have no problem with the general discussion of the dangers there.

I hate when specific ideas are discredited and dismissed by that arbitrary classification.

If the idea being discussed is so absurd it should be classified by that loaded word, it should be just as easy to debunk to most thinking people with logic, and sourced facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back