International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

As far as I've seen you have rarely been "right". Normal people don't believe everything they hear, even though we are susceptible to a bombardment of the same message, the source is usually considered first.
Then you arent really paying attention.

As far as I've seen you have rarely been "right". Normal people don't believe everything they hear, even though we are susceptible to a bombardment of the same message, the source is usually considered first.

On the contrary I've been right about quite a bit. For example I was right about Russian collusion and didn't need to wait 3 years for a report. Called it from the very beginning.

On the contrary I've been right about quite a bit. For example I was right about Russian collusion and didn't need to wait 3 years for a report. Called it from the very beginning.
Was the Trump organization looking to make deals in Russia during his campaign?

i would just say 'use that money for something else' but at the same time my brother was wounded in the battle of Najaf specifically b/c the Al Sadr insurgents were using the Golden Mosque as cover to launch mortars, knowing Geneva Rules prevented us from firing back at the holy site.....

Bam, brother got hit by a mortar, femoral artery severed, and literally died before being revived.

If he had to take that L b/c we had to protect their precious place of worship (that they literally used as a strategic offensive jumpoff mind you), then surely they have to replace this major cathedral for the Christian/Catholic world right?

Was the Trump organization looking to make deals in Russia during his campaign?

Not sure. That's not what Russian collusion was about tho. It was about colluding with the Russian govt to hack emails and steal an election.

Not sure. That's not what Russian collusion was about tho. It was about colluding with the Russian govt to hack emails and steal an election.
Since he was on the campaign trail stating there was zero connection, yet there were many contacts with Russians and requests directly from him for aid, there is no doubt an investigation was in order to see if there was enough evidence to warrant impeachment.

The mosque is probably coincidence. Ironically, it probably would not have made many headlines in the west if not for the timing.
The NYC one is probably a deranged copycat.

Breitbart , in their article headline this guy is a philosophy professor. Breitbart comments section is claiming this guy is a Marxist, Atheist, leftist . They are attacking the left for what this guy is suspected of planning. But according to the Daily Mail, he defended Trump when the French criticized him.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/201...ring-st-patricks-cathedral-with-gas-lighters/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...New-Yorks-St-Patricks-Cathedral-gas-cans.html

Since he was on the campaign trail stating there was zero connection, yet there were many contacts with Russians and requests directly from him for aid, there is no doubt an investigation was in order to see if there was enough evidence to warrant impeachment.

The only reason you think this investigation was warranted is because that's what the mockingbird media told you to think. Any shady lobbying or dealing that the Trump team might have shown to have been involved with is no different than the run of the mill Washington shenanigans everyone does.

This being taken and spun into a 3 year long investigation about election stealing, obstruction of justice, and Putin co*kholstering was the result of a...dun Dun DUN!...conspiracy. You still won't admit this huh?

The only reason you think this investigation was warranted is because that's what the mockingbird media told you to think. Any shady lobbying or dealing that the Trump team might have shown to have been involved with is no different than the run of the mill Washington shenanigans everyone does.

This being taken and spun into a 3 year long investigation about election stealing, obstruction of justice, and Putin co*kholstering was the result of a...dun Dun DUN!...conspiracy. You still won't admit this huh?
Jesus Christ Kid you're dumber than I thought.

That's not what hes saying at all.
That and that I fall for fake news. If you want fake news view Trump's Twitter feed.

Hold him accountable for every norm he's broken. Including his moves to make the DoJ and FBI beholden to him. When they have been independent precisely to avoid abuses of power.

This right here, is why I stopped apologizing for conspiracy theories.

Most people that talk bad about conspiracy theorists, don't care if we are talking about a direct energy weapon from space melting the twin towers, or asking for someone to defend the likely hood of this amazing coincidence. They are the same to you. Critical thinking begins and ends at the word conspiracy theory.

Well then, call me an unapologetic CT'er.

Muslims and PA control that temple mosque. So i doubt they did it or Israel. I think NY was copycat and that Notre dame could likely be arsonist.

Mosque was just coincidence

Given Macron being so blatant in his favoritism. I suspect he gave a contract or had it given to a supporter who was unqualified and had no jdea what they were doing. Their lax attitude or lack of xp isthe cuss of the fire imho . Would like to see it investigated

Man with gas cans arrested at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York
There was no fire, and police said the man maybe emotionally disturbed. "Nothing happened inside the cathedral," the Archdiocese said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna995701

JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS

A fire broke out at the revered Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem just as flames ravaged the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.

Footage showing smoke and fire emerging from the roof of a structure known as the Marwani Prayer Room, or Solomon's Stables, could be seen on social media. The Palestine News Agency, the official outlet of the Palestinian National Authority, cited a guard as saying Monday that "the fire broke out in the guard's room outside the roof of the Marwani Prayer Room, and the fire brigade of the Islamic Waqf handled the matter successfully."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259?amp=1

So I love being called a CT nutter so much, I figured I would set myself up for it.

Am I the only one who has seen these other stories, and asked what da fuq?

Seems like quite the coincidence going on here.

Discuss ........

It's a coincidence. History of full of them, in particular April 10-April 15th the week of the Titanic voyage especially is full of historically relevant disasters and tragedy's at a alarming rate. It's weird but correlation isn't causation. No reason to doubt the official story.

It's a coincidence. History of full of them, in particular April 10-April 15th the week of the Titanic voyage especially is full of historically relevant disasters and tragedy's at a alarming rate. It's weird but correlation isn't causation. No reason to doubt the official story.
<Lmaoo> You're going to need to put forth a better effort than this buddy.

<Lmaoo> You're going to need to put forth a better effort than this buddy.

Well what are your reasons to doubt the official story?

Not ardent anti conspiracy theory btw more anti conspiracy theorist. I do think conspiracy theorists tend to take real good questions and put them on PED's but shit obviously happens sometimes.

Back