International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

Given Macron being so blatant in his favoritism. I suspect he gave a contract or had it given to a supporter who was unqualified and had no jdea what they were doing. Their lax attitude or lack of xp isthe cuss of the fire imho . Would like to see it investigated
CT until some facts corroborate this.

someone check the local hunchbacks passport history for holidays to pakistan

e8wozk.jpg

Well what are your reasons to doubt the official story?

Not ardent anti conspiracy theory btw more anti conspiracy theorist. I do think conspiracy theorists tend to take real good questions and put them on PED's but shit obviously happens sometimes.
Because the people giving you the official story have given you no reason to deserve your trust and respect.

Because the people giving you the official story have given you no reason to deserve your trust and respect.

I'm not disagreeing but that's not enough. A story isn't a lie just because MSM reports it.

I'm not disagreeing but that's not enough. A story isn't a lie just because MSM reports it.
Until they show you proof it shouldnt be trusted. Who does that hurt? We need to hold these people to a higher standard. They dont let us off the hook for anything, why do we?

Until they show you proof it shouldnt be trusted. Who does that hurt? We need to hold these people to a higher standard. They dont let us off the hook for anything, why do we?

You should distrust them if you have reason to doubt the particular story. Propaganda outfits stick as close to the truth while pushing their message as possible cause it's the easiest for people to believe.

I think many members of the media should be legally held accountable for various things theyve done but most of that is burying anti corporate stories or their debate system where things that aren't for debate(climate change etc) are going to be perceived as such.

i would just say 'use that money for something else' but at the same time my brother was wounded in the battle of Najaf specifically b/c the Al Sadr insurgents were using the Golden Mosque as cover to launch mortars, knowing Geneva Rules prevented us from firing back at the holy site.....

Bam, brother got hit by a mortar, femoral artery severed, and literally died before being revived.

If he had to take that L b/c we had to protect their precious place of worship (that they literally used as a strategic offensive jumpoff mind you), then surely they have to replace this major cathedral for the Christian/Catholic world right?
I'm sorry for your loss. My brother was sent to Iraq when we first invaded and thank God he came back whole. We can't say for sure yet this was a "Muslim" act of terror so we can't ask they respond to the damage.

Muslims and PA control that temple mosque. So i doubt they did it or Israel. I think NY was copycat and that Notre dame could likely be arsonist.

Mosque was just coincidence

Hey, that's possible. I would say it is like 60-40 in favor of a conspiracy in likely hood.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...rebuild-notre-dame-spire-190417185020388.html

A global competition. Probably going to the gayest gay couple alive or something like that lol. Some huge insult.

Well, that just tears it.

They also now blame a computer glitch, because they could no longer Blame a work accident.

Never heard any explanation for the confirmations of the fire starting in two places.

Also perfectly there was first alarm that made fire crews not respond to the second alarm until the fire was found. And it started in the most hidden place of the church. Perfect coincidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/skbaer/notre-dame-fire-alarm-23-minutes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...re-dame-23-minutes-before-fire-was-found/amp/

Last edited:
Almost seems like a false flag situation. Taking the focus of the yellow vests protests

I’m really interested to see how the protests are effected tomorrow. Will they be larger or smaller? Will there be some large event that happens?

I mean, I love how they called “workers accident” and they had no friggin clue because they had just learned it’s on fire like the rest of us.

They're all going in flames.

What a time to be alive!

This is a interesting discussion starting a the 6min mark, should be time stamped.

Benjamin Mouton Interview.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/04/code-of...GawfJTJAiAR5yhJq6G4ZiXUdc#j9PBdCPeTrz4VvcG.01

"While French authorities believe the blaze that destroyed the roof of the 850-year-old Notre Dame Cathedral was accidental, it has brought attention to the surge of attacks on Christian symbols in Europe.

Nearly 2,000 Christian houses of worship in France have been desecrated in the past two years, according to police. In Germany, there were four such incidents in March.

Some French politicians have attributed the church desecrations — averaging more than two a day — to “militant secularism.”

But in virtually every attack across Europe, writes Raymond Ibrahim for the Gatestone Institute, “authorities and media obfuscate the identity of the vandals.”

“In those rare instances when the Muslim (or “migrant”) identity of the destroyers is leaked, the desecraters are then presented as suffering from mental health issues,” he writes.

Ibrahim cited an analysis by the German website PI News that observed: “Hardly anyone writes and speaks about the increasing attacks on Christian symbols. There is an eloquent silence in both France and Germany about the scandal of the desecrations and the origin of the perpetrators.”

Authorities avoid at all costs blaming migrants, the website said.

“It is not the perpetrators who are in danger of being ostracized, but those who dare to associate the desecration of Christian symbols with immigrant imports. They are accused of hatred, hate speech and racism.”

French police documented 875 attacks in 2018 and 1,045 in 2017, the Sun newspaper of London reported just nine days before the Notre Dame fire.

ISIS followers online called the Notre Dame fire “retribution and punishment” from Allah. And many social-media users with Muslims names were saying the same Monday."

<>

"Recent attacks on churches have included a fire in Saint-Sulpice church in Paris, human feces smeared on a wall in Notre-Dame-des-Enfacts in Nimes and the vandalization of the organ at Saint-Denis basilica outside Paris.

Police believe the fire at Saint-Sulpice was started deliberately.

After the Saint-Sulpice fire, the Sun reported, the leader of the Republican party in France, Laurent Wauquiez, charged media was not giving the issue enough attention."

<>

"Two opposition members have called for a parliamentary investigation into anti-Christian acts.

Last year, in addition to the desecrations, 129 churches reported thefts, and the French interior ministry said 59 church cemeteries were vandalized.

PI News said that in Germany, “there is a creeping war against everything that symbolizes Christianity: attacks on mountain-summit crosses, on sacred statues by the wayside, on churches… and recently also on cemeteries.”

Ibrahim writes that the report offers a hint of who is behind the attacks.

“Crosses are broken, altars smashed, Bibles set on fire, baptismal fonts overturned, and the church doors smeared with Islamic expressions like ‘Allahu Akbar.'”

He cites a November 2017 report by a German website that in the Alps and Bavaria alone, around 200 churches were attacked, and many of the perpetrators are “youthful rioters with a migration background.”

Elsewhere, notes Ibrahim, they are described as “young Islamists.”

He writes that in European regions with large Muslim populations, “there seems to be a concomitant rise in attacks on churches and Christian symbols.”

In the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany, where more than a million Muslims reside, for example, some 50 public Christian statues were beheaded and crucifixes broken prior to Christmas in 2016.

A local newspaper in the German town of Dülmen reported in 2016 that “not a day goes by” without attacks on religious statues in the town of less than 50,000 people and the immediate surrounding area.

In January 2017, a study found Islamic extremist attacks on Christians in France rose by 38 percent, from 273 attacks in 2015 to 376 in 2016. The majority took place during the Christmas season."

___

This is just crazy. Enough is enough. Christianity deserves protection and the code of silence must be broken. It's pretty clear that covering up names and obfuscating acts is the path to defeat. I'm glad there are articles like these, but the reality is the mainstream media needs to get on board too. Quit covering up and making the victims suffer in silence!

RIP get's banned, and now all this comes to light, I don't think this is a coincidence.

RIP get's banned, and now all this comes to light, I don't think this is a coincidence.

I'm not a hundred percent sure what this means, and as RIP fan I have to be careful with my likes. IMO he was a good dude.

Back