International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

No, the problem is that if you use the word conspiracy accurately, conspiracies are very real.

You want to use this fluid definition, where Roundup causing cancer is a conspiracy theory until we find out it is true, and then we all knew this all along.

Don't pay any attention to this industry funded science your ilk defended for years, that the crazy CT'ers were calling lies for years.
If management at Roundup was hiding evidence, like big tobacco did, then it's a conspiracy. If you're a doctor and notice a correlation then it's something that can be investigated to find the data. The subject of this thread though is just someone making a correlation with no particular evidence to support it.

Conspiracies exist and you need to find evidence to corroborate it. When it's just some average Joe that put two and two together, because it just can't be a coincidence, then in those cases a normal person just dismisses it.

A normal person doesn't have the slightest clue about well....anything. So I don't really care what those people accept or dismiss.

Also, once you learn the signs and patterns things get easier to spot.

Was that really proven? Filtering out data from people that were under surveillance and not viewing the rest of the bulk data, which is what I understand occured, isn't "always illegally spying on it's people."

Snowden proved that. They are always watching and listening and all info goes to a database. Your every utterance and movement is tracked by the government and it’s illegal as fuck.

I think this is the cover up. The yellow vests are already sick and tired of being taxed to pay for free handouts to immigrants nobody even asked for.

If it were proven to be arson, the yellow vest original protests would become riots.

Macon would be chawed out of office if this was arson. Then the yellow vests would demand France leave the EU. The EU would collapse.

There is tooooooooo much at stake for the elites to have this be arson. So they simply dictated a few minutes into the fire that it wasn’t arson.

Simple as that

And I’m still very curious as to how this will effect the yellow vests this weekend. We shall see

True, but at the same time...what about the extremely large amount of other church fires that have taken place in France in the last few years? weren't all arsons done by Muslims? then factor in the vandalism by them at some many churches...then there is...

The murder of a priest, and attack on others in the church.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/26/france-shock-second-isis-attack-12-days

Seems to me to be a war on Christians in France.

Then why discredit any idea based solely on a arbitrary classification of conspiracy theory?

I can not tell you how many times I got called a CT tin foil covered loon, for arguing Round up causes cancer.

I mean Im showing pictures of people spraying gallons of Roundup on Soybean fields in Brazil, and how like 30% of the town had developed cancer, and babies are being born deformed, and still born.

I get these posters here, repeating the industry science over and over. Telling me that I'm insane. The science is settled.

I wish the old forum never got washed. I would give my left nut to bump the thread where the French scientists rat study came out almost a decade ago.
It's not arbitrary. When scientists run studies to collect data and come up with an idea it's a hypothesis. When a random person reads a few headlines and makes a declaration it's a conspiracy theory.

Why do we think of each other this way? We write each others opinions off because we arent the government? Foolish.
No, because we're a couple of MMA fans on a forum, not people that have any credentials or data on these issues.

The idea that your TV is watching you isn't crazy?

People still deny the full extent we are all being watched.
That type of thing isn't a CT. Google, Amazon, Facebook, they all want to mine as much information as possible. And when equipment is at risk from a random hacker the odds of invasion of privacy are even worse.

Church fires are historically common, like ridiculously common. But a large percentage of those are due to arson, so who knows.
Right, so you are saying that arson aimed at churches is very common.

My only concern with the Notre Dame fire, other than considering the cathedral itself a tremendous work of art, is how quickly it was declared not to be arson. They had barely started fighting the fire when we were assured it wasn't arson. That raises red flags for sure. The only way they could know if it was not arson at that point is if they had video of the fire actually starting or an eyewitness, which seems very unlikely give the way events played out.

You aren't aware of this?

This was a big deal in the late 90's early 2000's. You talked to a black person, and they would tell you about how your TV was going to watch you, and not to buy new TV's.

I remember thinking how crazy and stupid it was. How could a TV without a camera, and not setup to broadcast anything ever going to watch you?

Later I heard some people expand on the idea, and they were talking about smart devices. I almost lost it when someone said your fridge will watch you, and I was like wtf is your crazy ass talking about, and the dude told me about how it will all be connected to the internet.

I remember thinking who the fuck would buy that?

Well........here we are.
Oh my fucking God :rolleyes:

I think this is the cover up. The yellow vests are already sick and tired of being taxed to pay for free handouts to immigrants nobody even asked for.

If it were proven to be arson, the yellow vest original protests would become riots.

Macon would be chawed out of office if this was arson. Then the yellow vests would demand France leave the EU. The EU would collapse.

There is tooooooooo much at stake for the elites to have this be arson. So they simply dictated a few minutes into the fire that it wasn’t arson.

Simple as that

And I’m still very curious as to how this will effect the yellow vests this weekend. We shall see
Now this is a top notch CT. Well done my friend. {<redford}

I don't know, but given the fact that the left are going so hard to convince us that it wasn't muslims and it was just a freak accident I have to be suspicious. Why are they trying so hard to convince me? Is it just the usual left wing delusion about anyone who disagrees with them being Nazis or are they covering something up because they want to keep us from resisting their suicidal policies?

But as far as coincidence goes it's a big world and bad things happen every day, there doesn't need to be a comet in the sky for that. And there is no unified global conspiracy, just a bunch of little ones that sometimes line up, sometimes don't, and much of the time compete.

We don't know enough about any of the fires to say what happened, and we may never know. ND could just be a construction accident. The St. Patricks thing could just be a nut who may have been inspired by the ND fire or just had his own private reasons. The mosque in Jerusalem could be the waqf doing something stupid again, they are not known for observing OSHA standards.

I doubt though that they are all tightly connected and being run by one shadowy group.
Any time someone starts off a post with "rightists or leftists" it makes it so hard to read until the end.

A normal person doesn't have the slightest clue about well....anything. So I don't really care what those people accept or dismiss.

Also, once you learn the signs and patterns things get easier to spot.
Bro, don't even dare, you still owe me about 100 hail Mary's from the evolution thread.

It's funny you don't seem to group yourself into normal though. We'll just call it even. :p

Snowden proved that. They are always watching and listening and all info goes to a database. Your every utterance and movement is tracked by the government and it’s illegal as fuck.
I won't argue since I haven't read up too much on it. As I understand it all the data flowed through a net that collected only the information related to specific people and the rest was not saved.

I won't argue since I haven't read up too much on it. As I understand it all the data flowed through a net that collected only the information related to specific people and the rest was not saved.
Yea

Also, I heard Iraq had WMDs and Assad was gassing his citizens

Right, so you are saying that arson aimed at churches is very common.

My only concern with the Notre Dame fire, other than considering the cathedral itself a tremendous work of art, is how quickly it was declared not to be arson. They had barely started fighting the fire when we were assured it wasn't arson. That raises red flags for sure. The only way they could know if it was not arson at that point is if they had video of the fire actually starting or an eyewitness, which seems very unlikely give the way events played out.
Maybe the guy that said that was a CT'er that turned out to be right. <BC1>

All joking aside I'm not aware of that being reported. If that in fact was disseminated by an official before any investigation someone should be fired.

See, a "normal" person would actually believe and accept it when they tell you "don't worry, were not violating your privacy. Trust us". They would actually go with that lol.

Someone like me, based solely on patterns and past behavior, would immediately call bullshit. And I'd be right.

See, a "normal" person would actually believe and accept it when they tell you "don't worry, were not violating your privacy. Trust us". They would actually go with that lol.

Someone like me, based solely on patterns and past behavior, would immediately call bullshit. And I'd be right.
As far as I've seen you have rarely been "right". Normal people don't believe everything they hear, even though we are susceptible to a bombardment of the same message, the source is usually considered first.

Back