International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man with gas cans arrested at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York
There was no fire, and police said the man maybe emotionally disturbed. "Nothing happened inside the cathedral," the Archdiocese said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna995701

JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS

A fire broke out at the revered Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem just as flames ravaged the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.

Footage showing smoke and fire emerging from the roof of a structure known as the Marwani Prayer Room, or Solomon's Stables, could be seen on social media. The Palestine News Agency, the official outlet of the Palestinian National Authority, cited a guard as saying Monday that "the fire broke out in the guard's room outside the roof of the Marwani Prayer Room, and the fire brigade of the Islamic Waqf handled the matter successfully."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259?amp=1

So I love being called a CT nutter so much, I figured I would set myself up for it.

Am I the only one who has seen these other stories, and asked what da fuq?

Seems like quite the coincidence going on here.

Discuss ........

Obviously the pagan gods are finally fighting back against the Abrahamic god.

giphy.gif

Church fires are historically common, like ridiculously common. But a large percentage of those are due to arson, so who knows.

Church fires are historically common, like ridiculously common. But a large percentage of those are due to arson, so who knows.

Ok, but what are the chances that 3 of the most famous religious sites in the world either catch fire, or are attempted to to be burned down in 48 hours?

it was only a matter of time before first conspiracy theories started ramping up

Ok, but what are the chances that 3 of the most famous religious sites in the world either catch fire, or are attempted to to be burned down in 48 hours?

Historical old building built pre modern fire codes that have candles burning throughout majority of the day? I'd say better odds than you'd expect. The st Patrick one could be some sort of copy cat thing but I don't think its a calculated plot.

The mosque is a coincidence for sure. The US cathedral just sounds like a mentally ill copycat.

So it was

teh jooz?

I don't understand the Jew posts.

If you said Mossad, I would understand your point, but 3 attacks across the world, in Europe, the ME, and North America to me demands an explanation of someone with intelligence support.

it was only a matter of time before first conspiracy theories started ramping up

This right here, is why I stopped apologizing for conspiracy theories.

Most people that talk bad about conspiracy theorists, don't care if we are talking about a direct energy weapon from space melting the twin towers, or asking for someone to defend the likely hood of this amazing coincidence. They are the same to you. Critical thinking begins and ends at the word conspiracy theory.

Well then, call me an unapologetic CT'er.

If you said Mossad, I would understand your point, but 3 attacks across the world, in Europe, the ME, and North America to me demands an explanation of someone with intelligence support.

Think about it none of their places have been torched , and like Mel Gibson said they're usually behind all the bad stuff in the world unless you're calling The Road Warrior a liar

I don't think any intelligence agencies are involved if there is some kind of plot. Just terrorists. That conclusion would be jumping the gun at this point though.

Viva stop lumping the US cathedral one. Even if the other two were a plot, there's no way in hell a guy trying to walk in the front door of a church past security with gas cans and lighter fluid out in the open was part of a coordinated attack.

By the way have you read any of Nicholas Taleb's books? I think you'd enjoy the first one from 2001.

It's very easy to believe CTs around Notre Dame. As an event or has the potential to very useful for the French government. However, coincidences do happen.

Does seem fishy. Wonder if it was arson. Not saying it is, but there's a chance it was

Back