International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

god hasn’t turned up so he’s not arsed so I don’t know why we are?

I don't think any intelligence agencies are involved if there is some kind of plot. Just terrorists. That conclusion would be jumping the gun at this point though.

I said intelligence support. That distinction is key, as ISIS has intelligence assets as the backbone of ISIS is the former Iraqi intelligence group.

Black cube is a private intelligence group, and I doubt they are the only one.

This right here, is why I stopped apologizing for conspiracy theories.

Most people that talk bad about conspiracy theorists, don't care if we are talking about a direct energy weapon from space melting the twin towers, or asking for someone to defend the likely hood of this amazing coincidence. They are the same to you. Critical thinking begins and ends at the word conspiracy theory.

Well then, call me an unapologetic CT'er.

There are declassified CIA documents from the 60s detailing their agenda of weaponizing the term "conspiracy theorist". They did a great job too. Nowadays people automatically shut off their brains off once they hear the word "conspiracy". They truly believe conspiracies don't exist...like at all.

Everyone should kick the religion habit.
Become an atheist, we have no churches to burn.

There are declassified CIA documents from the 60s detailing their agenda of weaponizing the term "conspiracy theorist". They did a great job too. Nowadays people automatically shut off their brains off once they hear the word "conspiracy". They truly believe conspiracies don't exist...like at all.
They believe they exist but are dangerous. They're angling into making them illegal so inquiry/thought/opinion that strays from the official story is shut down. Quite funny when "conspiracy theories" have turned to conspiracy facts.

They also really don't like it when "conspiracy theory" is used against them, the Covington kids conspiracy theory, Russia-collusion conspiracy theory. . . *angry NPC face*

Everyone should kick the religion habit.
Become an atheist, we have no churches to burn.

tumblr_mpcp5kbOnL1r4gei2o1_400.gif

I don't know what I'm looking at.
Is it the Creator? It is, isn't it? And the Creator knows all, sees all.

I praise the sea otter and will convert the unbelievers, or tread their bloody corpses into the mud.

It's a future in South Park where factions war over the true definition of science. I believe that is the leader of the sea otter athiest alliance.

Ok, but what are the chances that 3 of the most famous religious sites in the world either catch fire, or are attempted to to be burned down in 48 hours?
Old buildings, built with combustible materials. No fire-science involved in their construction, like fire-breaks. No sprinklers or very dry timber. In 1992 Windsor Castle was on fire. In 2002 Buckingham palace had a fire in a section. There is really nothing surprising about fires at these old buildings, especially when there is reconstruction work going on.

It's a coordinated effort led by Dan Brown in order to prime the public for his next mega hit novel.

Sounds like they are no longer saying it was construction related - which was the immediate explanation we were all supposed to accept, no questions asked.

Local newspaper Le Parisian reported that a fire alarm went off late Monday, but that a computer glitch indicated the flames were in a different location. The paper said the fire may have begun at the bottom of the spire and been caused by an electrical problem in the elevator.

Sounds like they are no longer saying it was construction related - which was the immediate explanation we were all supposed to accept, no questions asked.

I don't know about American media, but French media made it clear from the start it was just a hypothesis. It's not even a conspiracy theory, literally no one knows what happened. The police has just begun the investigation, some 30 workers were questioned and they claim they did nothing wrong.

Tim pool had the dude on his LIVE STREAM. So someone was up there.

And how does the fire start at TWO PLACES inside the cathedral at once if it’s an accident?

Why did the media have their marching orders of “no way this is arson” BEFORE the firefighters even got there?

Sounds like they will ha e to keep changing their lies to keep up with new evidence.

It’s to be expected.

Back