International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

Exactly, the government would never think about doing anything bad against its citizens to further a cause. I mean something like Operation Northwoods was totally made up... oh wait.

Round up causing cancer seems like common sense. From there to the moon being hollow, school shootings being staged by the government so they can take your guns <45> and aliens running the government is a massive leap.

Ill accept any "theory" that becomes fact. Until then the profit motive for spinning out "theories" is just as real as the profit motive to cover them up.

Look man. I'm being real, and I'll prove it.

Not only was I right about the NSA and Roundup long before everyone started saying we knew this all along.

But I also once truly believed the Batman shooter was a conspiracy involving his dad, and anti-fraud software he had developed for FICO as lead scientist, and was scheduled to testify about in front of congress.

I even seriously questioned Sandy Hook.

Conspiracies are a tricky business.

I have no problem with the general discussion of the dangers there.

I hate when specific ideas are discredited and dismissed by that arbitrary classification.

If the idea being discussed is so absurd it should be classified by that loaded word, it should be just as easy to debunk to most thinking people with logic, and sourced facts.
NSA and Round-up were never really crazy conspiracy theories, there simply was no information. all the other shit you listed is bat shit crazy. Sandy Hook, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate, 9/11 inside job, etc.

NSA and Round-up were never really crazy conspiracy theories, there simply was no information. all the other shit you listed is bat shit crazy. Sandy Hook, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate, 9/11 inside job, etc.

The idea that your TV is watching you isn't crazy?

People still deny the full extent we are all being watched.

The idea that your TV is watching you isn't crazy?

People still deny the full extent we are all being watched.

the idea that anything with a camera and connected to the internet watching/listening is not crazy, no. Back before the internet and smart everything it was. I feel like we have been hearing about "backdoor access" being installed by manufacturers for a while now. But yea, back in the 90s when people were still on landline phones and dial-up computers, if that, it was pretty crazy talk.

the idea that anything with a camera and connected to the internet watching/listening is not crazy, no. Back before the internet and smart everything it was

And yet black folk nailed the shit out of that in the 90's.

The real question MSM talking heads won't face up to:
Can jet fuel melt cathedral pillars?
Also, I read somewhere that George Soros was in France at the time of the fire...

The real question MSM talking heads won't face up to:
Can jet fuel melt cathedral pillars?
Also, I read somewhere that George Soros was in France at the time of the fire...

I heard Macron was Aleister Crowley's grandson.

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

01e2606251324f7bc4b906fa550d4ffe.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/amiladeda/

Look man. I'm being real, and I'll prove it.

Not only was I right about the NSA and Roundup long before everyone started saying we knew this all along.

But I also once truly believed the Batman shooter was a conspiracy involving his dad, and anti-fraud software he had developed for FICO as lead scientist, and was scheduled to testify about in front of congress.

I even seriously questioned Sandy Hook.

Conspiracies are a tricky business.

I have no problem with the general discussion of the dangers there.

I hate when specific ideas are discredited and dismissed by that arbitrary classification.

If the idea being discussed is so absurd it should be classified by that loaded word, it should be just as easy to debunk to most thinking people with logic, and sourced facts.

No one with a life can debunk every CT that comes out though man. Its a never ending stream of total and complete bullshit. I mean just look at the flat earth CT........ I mean if anything on earth can be proven easily it is that the earth is round and yet this CT persists.

No on can address all the CT's that come out because it is so much easier to come up with stupid ideas than to debunk them.

I am not saying there are no conspiracies. I am saying most are bullshit and have no real proof.

No one with a life can debunk every CT that comes out though man. Its a never ending stream of total and complete bullshit. I mean just look at the flat earth CT........ I mean if anything on earth can be proven easily it is that the earth is round and yet this CT persists.

No on can address all the CT's that come out because it is so much easier to come up with stupid ideas than to debunk them.

I am not saying there are no conspiracies. I am saying most are bullshit and have no real proof.

Your kind of backtracking now. You said earlier that theories aren't good or bad, they are right or wrong.

When you talk about most conspiracy theories being wrong, you are creating this group of bad theories you are no longer judging by whether it is right or wrong.

Your kind of backtracking now. You said earlier that theories aren't good or bad, they are right or wrong.

When you talk about most conspiracy theories being wrong, you are creating this group of bad theories you are no longer judging by whether it is right or wrong.

I am not backtracking in any way. You may have assumed something about me that was not true without reason-- but I am not backtracking.. You may even have me confused with a different poster.

The CT must prove its merit. Almost none ever reach that level of proof or evidence. When they do its not internet PI's that provide it.

The moon is hollow, reptilian demons run the world, the government is killing US citizens in abandoned Walmarts in Texas, Obama is staging school shootings to take all our guns away and the list goes on and on and on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudy ate too much Taco Bell & then farted next to a candle. The fighting Irish weren’t fast enough fighting the fire. Didn’t help that they were too cheap to install sprinklers.

Back