Opinion So what about what is going on in Canada making my eyes burn in Massachusetts?

Every American in those North East states could sue Canada for mental anguish, hurt, pain, injury and inconvenience.
"
Air quality live updates: New York City has the worst air in the world as smoke from Canadian wildfires rolls in"

"

• In Quebec, more than 150 forest fires were burning yesterday, with more than 110 considered out of control.
    • The FAA took steps to limit air traffic around New York City, temporarily grounding flights at LaGuardia Airport."
  • Billions going down the toilet.

It's effecting Texas lol.

Y'all are getting a taste of what us on the Westcoast have been dealing with for the last decade or so.

It's fucking brutal when the air is full of smoke for days to months. Gotta keep that house locked down tight and invest in air purifiers.

Imagine dealing with that with 100 degree heat and your power shut off for a week.

It's almost feels like 9 pm here and it's only 6:40 and I want to sleep already lol.

dude, today is ass backwards.

it's bright as fuck now. looks like the worst of if went over us already. poor PA though man. it still smells like burning soot outside though. still, nothing compares the burnt in the air from 9/11.

Where i live its pretty bad. Air has a repetitive ash smell to it and extremely hazy. If you ever saw the Silent Hill movie its kind of like that.

Had to work outside today an my eyes have a slight irritation to them.

Reactions: PEB
I watched it roll in yesterday while on a mountaintop in the Catskills. The sun shone red and the entire forest had a red tint to it.

Was the same today, more or less. Sky is grey, but it makes the sun shine red through the smoke filled atmosphere.

It was rather majestic, despite the reality being that such beauty was the result of a not so far off destruction.

There’s air quality warnings here. It’s smoky and the air smells like a campfire.
Gotta say I don’t think it’s so bad. I do smoke. Kinda wish there were some nicotine in the air. Do they got tobacco fields up there in Canada?

I was curious what our air quality warning was about here in Ohio. This would also explain the sun and sky lately.

Definitely used it as excuse for a few lost golf balls yesterday and today

The sky was creepy as hell on Long Island. Like the sky from Fallout 3.

Back