Sjw stopped by cop, entertaining vid

Amazing video.
"You're in trouble. You're gonna get sued"

Incredible. How has she managed to life and breath for so long outside of a mental facility?

I can see why her delusions are attractive though. She doesn't have to follow any laws, but can still require others to do so. Where do I sign up to become a free inhabitant of the earth?

This could have been about 90% of the people in the War Room...

This must be the shit that is taught in 2000 level gender studies classes. Glad I got out before it was too late

"I am relaxed

AHHHH DON'T TOUCH MY BAG!!!!"

Man that was fun to watch.

Bahahahaha, fucking idiotic tramp.

Loved the part when she say's "A free inhabitant is..is...is...uhh, they are allowed to..they are free people, they umm, they have, they have all of the rights of a US citizen without following any of their law's."

GTFO!

This is why i respect most police...dealing with stupidity like this is routine. I bet that probably wouldn't crack the top 10 of the dumbest shit that cop has ever heard, especially in California.

I know i probably would have rage tasered her ass just for saying the quote above.

Last edited:
Funny how all the SJWs are all "She's not an SJW." :icon_lol:

A compilation of "sovereign citizens" (which is what the woman in the video claims to be) getting owned by cops

Video is a bit long at 20 minutes but each incident is so, so satisfying

I can't imagine how many times her and her friends boasted over beers about the things they'd do if ever in this situation.

Then she finds herself in it, does her best to live it through, and ends up...raped. lol.

Least she got it all on camera!

A compilation of "sovereign citizens" (which is what the woman in the video claims to be) getting owned by cops

This was truly amazing.

I laughed at the one in the courtroom. The guy's being a dick, tries to enter the court, slight nudge back and tased two seconds later.

The police officer dealing with that retard in the semi truck seemed like a genuinely good guy.

What's this whole thing she was going on about. Free people

I DO NOT CONSENT!!!

lol, at the 2nd one. "I DO NOT CONSENT, CALL THE POLICE!!"

Man these folks have the book and every section/sub-section memorized

Thanks for the gold HS

Cops are super chill if you are super chill with them.

My god, im ashamed of my species.

They should make this a TV series, because I would watch.
SJW; Sovereign Justice Warriors should be the title of the show.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I could watch this all day.

Someone needs to add the vid of Dave Herman getting pwned to it as well.

ridiculous

lol that first one is great. Dudes like whoa whoa whoa. Cop just pulls the window apart. Looked like the chief of police of Malibu.

This is why i respect most police...dealing with stupidity like this is routine. I bet that probably wouldn't crack the top 10 of the dumbest shit that cop has ever heard, especially in California.

I know i probably would have rage tasered her ass just for saying the quote above.

Lol, no doubt dude.

Back