Sjw stopped by cop, entertaining vid

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This is the most chill cop ever. How he has this much self control I'll never understand

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H24sLF3CkMo&t=21

(on phone and can't embed)

"(I am) a free inhabitant. They have all of the rights of a US citizen, without having to follow any of their laws"

Just use the yt code in [ ]. just delete everything before and including v=

[Yt]H24sLF3CkMo&t=21 [/MEDIA]

That was fun to watch.

As an aside I live near there...lol

This is why I never became a cop.
I'd have shot her.

Did she really think that she being arrested = rape?

There were drugs in that bag

What a deluded child. She really lost her shit at the end, though. LOL

(Hopefully she didn't hang herself back at the jail.)

This was indeed entertaining. Also much respect to that cop for properly doing his job without using excessive force or acting tyrannical.

"We have all the rights of US citizens without following any of their laws"

"..But we're peaceful people"

mj-laughing.gif

Fucking lol. Like some bastard born out of a unholy union between a sovereign citizen and a SWJ. Cop failed to provide her with a "safe space" though!!1

if i was that cop,it wouldn't have involved a tasering followed by a nightsticking swiftly followed by pepper spraying.

Oh this made my day so much. The moment when reality tried to sneak into her brain, and was just REJECTED was absolute gold.

What a great cop, he even knew his shit. I wouldn't say she was a SJW though, maybe one of those Freemen?

Or she might be insane, but then again it's kind of hard to tell the difference between those three.

I have no idea how cops can deal with shit like that daily.

I don't even know what to say. Wow

wow what a special snowflake. She acts like she's never be told no in her life. Actually shocked she doesn't get her own way lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back