Sjw stopped by cop, entertaining vid

1) That video is hilarious

2) She's no swj

3) Good cop. Warms my heart. You guys need more of that and less of the other kind.

I never usually say this in threads like this, but:

Cop did nothing wrong. He had every right to taze that crazy bitch.

I never usually say this in threads like this, but:

Cop did nothing wrong. He had every right to taze that crazy bitch.

Yeah that bitch was tripping balls, I can definitely hear her shouting "suck on the glass dick!!" at a club where they are doing meth or some shit

Have to commend the cop on this one. No idea how he kept his cool through out that.

Why are you guys defending a rapist?

If the woman said she was raped, she was raped. Thats it, end of story. Don't you rape apologist have a #gamergate thread to go circle jerk your toxic masculinity in?

That's more like a sovereign citizen. Delusional people those sovereign citizen groups.

any pic of her? she sounds hot

Here you go bro

tumblr_inline_ms0e2hv4gD1qaf60w.jpg

my god that lady was annoying as hell. Honestly i would have dragged her out of the car, and when she started fighting back i wouldve tasered the hell out of her. Can't believe people are actually this stupid/crazy

This is why i could never be a cop.

I don't have the patience to deal with that level of stupidity.

I would have tazered her one minute into the conversation.

man that cop was a saint... i probably would have at the very least yanked her out of the car and cuffed her and told her to stfu ... sheesh

also the articles of confederation she was claiming the cop had to abide by were void after 1788 with the ratification and adoption of the current US Constitution..

I couldn't take the stupidity and tapped out a minute or so into it.

'leave me alone' .. he knows he's dealing with a child .. that's why he's so calm

Back