Sjw stopped by cop, entertaining vid

You are avoiding my question :icon_cry2

You have two options:

1) Yes (making you a sovereign citizen)
2) I DO NOT CONSENT!!! (making you, well...)

You are avoiding my question :icon_cry2

You have two options:

1) Yes (making you a sovereign citizen)
2) I DO NOT CONSENT!!! (making you, well...)

Not true, consenting to you calling me a sovereign citizen doesn't mean that is the only title I'd respond to.

BTW- we are all sovereign citizens.

this video has absolutely nothing to do with sjw.

Agreed. I think it was the spurious claims of rape that are giving people that impression. Not a lot of SJWs citing the Articles of Confederation these days. Anyways, I doubt any group is in a rush to claim her.

I've long thought that people who used the term "SJW" were idiots. This thread only confirms that belief.

I've long thought that people who used the term "SJW" were idiots. This thread only confirms that belief.

how so?
the only idiots i see in this thread are the ones in the featured vids.

Agreed. I think it was the spurious claims of rape that are giving people that impression. Not a lot of SJWs citing the Articles of Confederation these days. Anyways, I doubt any group is in a rush to claim her.

The local Jail claimed her. I think she should be on a Psych unit, though.

I still can't get over that cop busting that guys window with his bare hands.

Someone needs to make a gif of that.

I still can't get over that cop busting that guys window with his bare hands.

Holy fuck, I didn't know this was a thing.

That video is gold, LMAO.

Holy fuck, I didn't know this was a thing.

That video is gold, LMAO.

I've never seen that shit before lol any LEOs on here familiar with lieutenant terminators technique?

I've never seen that shit before lol any LEOs on here familiar with lieutenant terminators technique?

His technique is don't make him angry, you wouldn't like it when he's angry.

The nerve some people have nowadays. "I have all the rights of an American citizen without having to follow the laws."

The nerve some people have nowadays. "I have all the rights of an American citizen without having to follow the laws."

But, but they're good people, why worry?

That seriously was the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time.

Back