Sjw stopped by cop, entertaining vid

A compilation of "sovereign citizens" (which is what the woman in the video claims to be) getting owned by cops

Video is a bit long at 20 minutes but each incident is so, so satisfying

This video was hilarious. I feel I need a primer. Where does this sovereign citizen crap come from and why do people believe it will work?

This is why I never became a cop.
I'd have shot her.

Did she really think that she being arrested = rape?

Gold.

Cop: You are under Arrest.

Girl (shrieking): No I'm Not.

Pure Gold.

all these killer cops out there and this bitch cant find one? kudos to that cop, but i would have preferred that the cop from university of cincinnati was on duty here

A compilation of "sovereign citizens" (which is what the woman in the video claims to be) getting owned by cops

Video is a bit long at 20 minutes but each incident is so, so satisfying

I'm somewhat late to work and just spent 20 minutes watching this.

I regret nothing, would watch again. 10/10.

Gold.

Cop: You are under Arrest.

Girl (shrieking): No I'm Not.

Pure Gold.

I lost my shit when she yelled and he said "this is pain compliance, it's not meant to be comfortable".

These have got to be some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

even though the anti cop movement is gaining a ton of momentum, it is still going to take the "common folks" to get aboard in much larger numbers. right now it is mostly limited to black people (relax race baiters, i dont mean they are not common just that they are smaller in overall numbers and dont always connect with the people i am talking about) and nut jobs like in the above video. once middle america climbs on board, we might get somewhere.

even though the anti cop movement is gaining a ton of momentum, it is still going to take the "common folks" to get aboard in much larger numbers. right now it is mostly limited to black people (relax race baiters, i dont mean they are not common just that they are smaller in overall numbers and dont always connect with the people i am talking about) and nut jobs like in the above video. once middle america climbs on board, we might get somewhere.

Do you consent?

This is why I never became a cop.
I'd have shot her.

Did she really think that she being arrested = rape?

I know this girl in highschool who pulled this crap on my friend. My friend was being a bit annoying as a freshman to her. Well she was ignoring him while she talked to someone else so he tapped her on the shoulder. She screamed out that if he touched her again she was going to go to the principal and say he raped her. I laughed so hard it was crazy. When she left we asked the girl who she was talking to what was up with that she said she had no clue.

This is a 911 call between a 911 operator and a "sovereign citizen" who won't stop for police who want to pull her over. I can imagine the WTF face the operator must have listening to this woman's nonsense.

Regarding this highlight video, it is hard for me to understand how these video ever got online. Did police upload them?

Other than that, why would anyone upload stuff that makes them look like complete and utter idiots? Unless they truly believe this crap and think they have been 'manhandled' by police.

Regarding this highlight video, it is hard for me to understand how these video ever got online. Did police upload them?

Other than that, why would anyone upload stuff that makes them look like complete and utter idiots? Unless they truly believe this crap and think they have been 'manhandled' by police.

Well you answered yourself there.

They are the kinda extremely delusional people who go through their whole lives thinking nothing is ever their fault.

Perpetual victims. Just like the open carry idiots who walk into Walmart with an AK 47 and act surprised when the police show up

Quite a few of those are clips out of successful uses of the freedom of movement stance. They just used the parts that look bad as with any other propaganda piece.

Quite a few of those are clips out of successful uses of the freedom of movement stance. They just used the parts that look bad as with any other propaganda piece.

So do you consent if I call you a sovereign citizen?

Back