Sjw stopped by cop, entertaining vid

That cop was a G. This country would be a better place if they all were like him.

She had drugs in the bag and was trying to get away

I've dealt with a sovereign one time when I was new and one time in the last year. The guy 15 years ago I just let him go. I didn't know what a sovereign was and I thought he was fucking insane. I didn't want to bother with his nonsense. The one a year ago got charged and made it to court. The sovereign shows up with stacks and stacks of paperwork. The judge was warned about his threats to sue everyone and put liens on them, so the court caved in and let the guy go on all charges. The judge said it was just easier to take that route than deal with all the bullshit. They were only motor vehicle charges and not criminal.

Her crying rape for being arrested has nothing to do with being a sjw. It's her being an immature baby with obvious mental health issues. She was more of those sovereign citizen types thinking the law doesn't apply to her.

Obviously she was also a sovereign citizen type, she even says as much in the video.

As for the crying rape being a sign of being an "immature baby with obvious mental health issues", yeah, that's called being a SJW.

What is with these sovereign citizens asking for the superior?

Do they think the police dept. is like fvking Mcdonalds?

It like a genie, rub the badge and the superior appears

Cuffing her, then cutting off her bag was some slick sh*t. Props to that cop for being chill AF, and having a sense of humor.

And I suppose when they aren't satisfied with the superior's answer, they're gonna ask for someone higher up the ladder, and onward will it go until they get the president to come over. After that, they'll probably just say how nobody has jurisdiction over them bar God, which they could have said in the beginning, thus notifying the officer he's dealing with crazy people, and finally end up getting themselves arrested anyway.

http://canlii.ca/t/fwsm0

A must read decision of a judge dealing with one of these litigants.

And, with a modern twist -- this case is about failing to signal a turn. Judge concludes under Ontario law it's not illegal to not signal your turn.

Last edited:
The dialogue seems scripted. Probably a setup to make the police look good.

Bahahahaha, fucking idiotic tramp.

Loved the part when she say's "A free inhabitant is..is...is...uhh, they are allowed to..they are free people, they umm, they have, they have all of the rights of a US citizen without following any of their law's."

GTFO!

The dialogue seems scripted. Probably a setup to make the police look good.

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

Back