Since Anderson has left, MW division is a joke

Completely disagree. The Hendo that Silva beat and the Vitor that Silva beat are better than all of those 3 you mentioned. In fact the TRTVitor poleaxed 2 of them and Hendo highlight reel murdered Bisping.

Let's not get carried away with Weidman getting a fluke and half against an ageing Silva as a huge feat because it wasn't.

In denial,as usual.

I dont compare their reigns. I am saying that the division is more interesting BECAUSE its competitive. Weidman Rockhold and Bisping present new challenges that are alot more interesting that whoever Anderson faced in the past.Also i dont make any excuses for anderson being dominated by a better fighter.

You know, i'm a huge Anderson fan and really open on the subject. Maybe Weidman is a better fighter, who knows ? they both evolved during different periods.

The thing is : did Weidman really prove himself ? Yeah he beat Maia and Munoz decisively. He beat twice an old Anderson, let's not make it as if he was in his prime... He then followed by going 5 rounds in a good but not dominant performance against Machida. That's when i started to be interested in him. His victory over TRT less Vitor was not extraordinary. And finally he got gnp by Luke in what was, i repeat a sloppy fight.

Alright so there were plenty of reasons for those performances, Weidman had a broken foot, a broken hand, a broken neck, he threw a spinning shit blabla... His book of excuses is pretty well documented already. The problem with him is that he always has something wrong, and i'm not too sure he'll be able to truely prove himself as one of the best in the MW division.

Silva is still MW GOAT

Anderson didnt leave, he was beaten away

maybe that didnt sound right

magic penile pills :D

Anderson didn't leave, he got handled.

Bisping is the best champion the MW division could ask for honestly. When he won the title i don't think i've ever been so happy to see a guy win the belt since Conor. He reminds me of Tyson Fury and i fuckin love that guy. MMA needs a guy like that as champion.

You know, i'm a huge Anderson fan and really open on the subject. Maybe Weidman is a better fighter, who knows ? they both evolved during different periods.

The thing is : did Weidman really prove himself ? Yeah he beat Maia and Munoz decisively. He beat twice an old Anderson, let's not make it as if he was in his prime... He then followed by going 5 rounds in a good but not dominant performance against Machida. That's when i started to be interested in him. His victory over TRT less Vitor was not extraordinary. And finally he got gnp by Luke in what was, i repeat a sloppy fight.

Alright so there were plenty of reasons for those performances, Weidman had a broken foot, a broken hand, a broken neck, he threw a spinning shit blabla... His book of excuses is pretty well documented already. The problem with him is that he always has something wrong, and i'm not too sure he'll be able to truely prove himself as one of the best in the MW division.

Silva is still MW GOAT

Why does he need a dominant performance against machida? Machida at the time was a very difficult fight against anyone. Did anderson have a dominant performance against Machida? Does Weidman need to get a flashy front high kick against vitor to turns heads? I dont know if you are aware but he has a completley different style than andersons.
He has allready proven himself as one of the best in the MW division. Can he hold onto it with his mounting injuries,i dont know,but I am very aware of what anderson's weaknesses are,and Weidman's style seemed to be tailor made to exploit them.

image.jpeg Chael has been freed to restore order to the division and the universe

m6OkjfU.gif

sonnen100_medium.gif

$

Lol a fluke and a half. Weidman was thoroughly winning way before the "fluke" happened. He is better than Silva. Just deal with it.

I could tell by his 10 stack of consecutive title defenses followed by losing to a guy who defended the belt ZERO times.

Legendary, MW GOAT 4 Reelz.

It was a joke when he was there too.
This.See Jack Slack's Diaz McGregor podcast and he discusses why Bisping (and Weidman) were so effective against Anderson. Bisping is a truly worthy champion, and his fight with Silva is being downplayed and diminished as though just any top ten MW could have done the same against Silva. Andy is still dangerous and his fight with Cormier shows that only elite fighters can stand with him.

Nope, I disagree. Since Anderson left, the division has more dept than it ever had.

But Silvas fluke win over Vitor and beating an ageing Hendo was impressive? Wiedman is better than either of them at any point in their careers.

Come on! You can do better!

Haters are just silly. Your fucking weidman almost got killed by Vitor, if ol' Belford won't have gassed out, he would make your weidman shameful.

Even ol' Lyoto almost defeated weidman, the problem being his slow start.

Weidman is just hype and got manhandled by a average guy in the person of Lucky Rockhold.

Why does he need a dominant performance against machida? Machida at the time was a very difficult fight against anyone. Did anderson have a dominant performance against Machida? Does Weidman need to get a flashy front high kick against vitor to turns heads? I dont know if you are aware but he has a completley different style than andersons.
He has allready proven himself as one of the best in the MW division. Can he hold onto it with his mounting injuries,i dont know,but I am very aware of what anderson's weaknesses are,and Weidman's style seemed to be tailor made to exploit them.

Weidman did not face Romero, Jacare, Bisping, Mousasi. He lost to Rockhold. So yeah i guess he defended his belt 3 times but did he beat the best guys ? No.

Anderson beat the best in there at the time, and even went up a weight class. So he did the job.

Weidman did not face Romero, Jacare, Bisping, Mousasi. He lost to Rockhold. So yeah i guess he defended his belt 3 times but did he beat the best guys ? No.

Anderson beat the best in there at the time, and even went up a weight class. So he did the job.

Anderson didnt face jacare or romero or mousasi either,and lost to bisping who beat all those guys? Who was anderson's first three title defenses?

Anderson didnt face jacare or romero or mousasi either,and lost to bisping who beat all those guys? Who was anderson's first three title defenses?

You say you're not comparing their reigns and now you want to travel back in time ? Anderson beat the best of the division AT THAT TIME. He lost to Bisping at 40 fucking years old. You're mixing everything.

The denial of Anderson's haters is almost as strong as the one of Anderson's nutthuggers that believed his lost against Weidman was a fluke. At least i'm on either side.

There is no deserving contender in the MW division except maybe Yoel, but he is coming of a USADA suspension. Jacare is on a whopping ONE FIGHT WIN STREAK OVER NON TRT OLD MAN BELFORT.

Back