Since Anderson has left, MW division is a joke

What's that buddeh?

m6OkjfU.gif
wow!!! Bisping knocking down a 40+ yo guy who had a serious leg injury and could not kick as before, he should praise God Anderson thought it was over after the flying knee
btw, I´m rooting for the brit against Hendo

More like was a joke when Anderson was champion

Lol--since strikeforce mws have come over, mw division has never been better.
Think before u post.

How do you know that ? Do you have a time machine ? You do realize they belong to different periods in UFC evolution right ?

I said that because the MW division was never as good and deep as it is now. That isn't a "UFC evolution" thing (which is an inane term btw) it is something that happens in divisions from time to time when you have several great fighters in one division that can beat each other on any given night. Anderson was great, but in fights with with those four guys, with those four top games, no way Anderson could get 4/4. That is a conservative statement too.

Anderson never left, he's still there, he just sucks now :(

Anderson left ?

I know the map changes every second day... But where is this Irak you speak of ?

giphy.gif

One word pretty much invalidates most of the points in this thread, are you ready boys and girls?

USADA

This has changed the complexion of MMA and there is no going back to the way it was... Discussing era's is pointless now because everybody should be on an equal playing field.

Nah, it became a joke when Bisping became champion and called Dan Henderson out... and got his fight.

has to be a troll thread.

MW is the most interesting it has ever been.

Jacare, Yoel, Weidman, Whittaker, Moose, Rockhold, Kennedy, and now Shad coming to 185.

Nick Diaz might be at 185 too. Looks pretty solid to me still.

Sure he could have a longer competitive career like Silva if he was on the gear too.

Its more likely weidman is on stereoids on his entire career than Anderson, who's was caught once in 40 fights.

Weidmans chin and elbows looks like his on peds for a long time.

Okay let's not get carried away, I actually love Anderson Silva as well as Bisping

But it was a clear passing of the torch to the new MW GOAT

You cant be serious

Its more likely weidman is on stereoids on his entire career than Anderson, who's was caught once in 40 fights.

Weidmans chin and elbows looks like his on peds for a long time.

Anderson was caught as soon as they started random testing. He started as a scrawny WW and came from Pride were steroid use was encouraged. Two of his team mates at his gym tested positive for the same steroids. Its almost certain that Anderson used his whole career.

Chin and elbows? Lmao ok. His chin looks like his dads, maybe they roid together huh dumb dumb?

Actually when Anderson lost to Weidman, MW started it's best because of Strijeforce transfers.Jacare, Rockhold, Romero, Mousasi.It is way more competitive weightclass

Back