Since Anderson has left, MW division is a joke

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's like Syria, Libya, or Irak, when there was one accepted long-time ruler and the opposition was silenced. Order was maintained and the hierarchy was clear.

But then the coalition forces came in, under the obscure name of USADA, in order to clear that shit up and especially bring new investors.

Since then it's a fucken mess, people are caught and taken away (Romero), gassed (Weidman, Rockhold), and a lot of them injured. Now the power is changing hands every new season and we can only watch, amused, people they put on top.

Brace yourselves, Hendo vs Bisping is coming !!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
What's that buddeh?

m6OkjfU.gif

That's what happens when you don't let your body recover properly.

Can't train 6-7 days a week without peds and expect 100% results.

Okay let's not get carried away, I actually love Anderson Silva as well as Bisping

But it was a clear passing of the torch to the new MW GOAT

Okay let's not get carried away, I actually love Anderson Silva as well as Bisping

But it was a clear passing of the torch to the new MW GOAT

I'll have what this guy is having

The issue being that when the big draw ment away the UFC ignored the much more legit contenders at MW in favour of a dubious "money" match.

I am not even sure Bisping is going to be successful defending the belt. Imagine a 45 yo Hendo MW champion...

giphy.gif

I am not even sure Bisping is going to be successful defending the belt. Imagine a 45 yo Hendo MW champion...

giphy.gif

Imaging it all day brother, I will be in attendance and I don't care if I get socked for cheering Bisping getting KOed.

Bisping - Hendo 2 is an amazing fight. Deserved or not.

It is a fucking joke. Some 46 year old grandpa who nobody gives a fuck about gets the shot over Jacare. Its not like Henderson is anywhere near as popular as McGregor, which would make it easier to understand him getting a titleshot.

I think the overall level has dropped. The bar was set so high with Silva that now people don't have to be as good as before to reach the summit of the division.

Back