Since Anderson has left, MW division is a joke

I am not even sure Bisping is going to be successful defending the belt. Imagine a 45 yo Hendo MW champion...

giphy.gif

Who retires after winning, and them smugly runs his mouth well into his 50's about how he could still beat the top guys.

This is what.

Beautiful....

You captured how dirty a fighter he's always been.

The one moment of success he had the entire fight was done while his opponent was distracted, not looking at him, so he tried to capitalize like the dirty snake he is. Then tried to. pretend like he thought the fight was over.

Well done.

He never left, he just got old. Right now the top guys appear to be pretty close in skill level. It remains to be seen if one of them can pull ahead of the rest and start getting a title streak going

I dont compare their reigns. I am saying that the division is more interesting BECAUSE its competitive. Weidman Rockhold and Bisping present new challenges that are alot more interesting that whoever Anderson faced in the past.Also i dont make any excuses for anderson being dominated by a better fighter.

Yep.

Remember when Anderson was on top and so many people bitched about how shallow the division was?

Yep.

Remember when Anderson was on top and so many people bitched about how shallow the division was?

Forever it was called the weakest division,till the order for rose colored glasses came in the moment Weidman knocked his head into the 3rd row.

He didn't leave, he lost 4 fights in a row.

The current MW division is way better than it was back when Anderson was champion, despite the recent technicality that allowed Bisping to get a title shot and the gift wrapped one Henderson is getting.

Back