Since Anderson has left, MW division is a joke

What's that buddeh?

m6OkjfU.gif
Someone tell Anderson he was in the octagon buddeh

I think the overall level has dropped. .

Lmao

oh yes im sure. Its really quite difficult for weidman,rockhold and bisping to have staved off the marquardts,Cote's,and Leites of the world. The opposite of what you said is happening.

Lmao

oh yes im sure. Its really quite difficult for weidman,rockhold and bisping to have staved off the marquardts,Cote's,and Leites of the world. The opposite of what you said is happening.

Yes Bisping is champion. Classic example of the level increasing.

Yes Bisping is champion. Classic example of the level increasing.

Yes it has increased. Weidman was way better than anyone anderson ever faced before. Rockhold beat weidman,and bisping beat both anderson and rockhold. This is better than Andersons reign.

The 185lb division is going through what the 205 did for a while, total chaos. This is a good thing, being unpredictable is exciting and needed to build up viewers. I love Silva, but there was a point where he was beating everyone with ease, just like Jones or Ronda.

Yea because Weidman didn't defend the belt 3 times or anything

Ridiculous op....strikeforce mws had turned 185 class into theee shark tank....,,Then Rockhold, and what appears to be a less than sturdy chin, dropped the ball by getting blasted by Michael freekn Bisping,Now hes calling for the 13th ranked fighter for a title defense.I am getting tired of this "im the champ and i call the shots b.s"
What kind of horse shit is this ?

If Chris or Gegard had title, none of this nonsense would be going on...Mousasi has never turned down a fight in his career.They call him and he says yes ...period.Weidman,also to my knowledge, has yet to turn down an opponent.

Yes it has increased. Weidman was way better than anyone anderson ever faced before. Rockhold beat weidman,and bisping beat both anderson and rockhold. This is better than Andersons reign.

Completely disagree. The Hendo that Silva beat and the Vitor that Silva beat are better than all of those 3 you mentioned. In fact the TRTVitor poleaxed 2 of them and Hendo highlight reel murdered Bisping.

Let's not get carried away with Weidman getting a fluke and half against an ageing Silva as a huge feat because it wasn't.

Last edited:
Lmao

Don't forget TRT Victor and TRT Henderson.

Both already murked 2 dudes on your list of present top MWs.

Completely disagree. The Hendo that Silva beat and the Vitor that Silva beat are better than all of those 3 you mentioned. In fact the TRTVitor poleaxed 2 of them and Hendo highlight reel murdered Bisping.

Let's not get carried away with Weidman getting a fluke and half against an ageing Silva as a huge feat because it wasn't.

But Silvas fluke win over Vitor and beating an ageing Hendo was impressive? Wiedman is better than either of them at any point in their careers.

I disagree. He beat aging Anderson, Belfort and Machida. The fight with the dragon was even quite competitive.
Weidman and Rockhold's gas tank were suspicious, in a fight where they both looked really sloppy.

You're comparing his reign to Anderson's. How funny. Anderson had a 16 fights win streak and defended his belt 10 consecutive times. He beat a prime Hendo, a better Belfort, Sonnen, Franklin, Maia. And i'm not talking about his fights in LHW.

Whether you think Weidman is better or would have beat them all had he been champ at that time, that's one thing. Maybe he could have done it if he was not so proned to injuries. I could not have imagined him keeping his belt for 10 consecutive fights. The reality is that he only defended it three times. Against declining fighters.

Anderson is a great fighter, but the division was a joke when he was champion, now it is a shark tank.
Pretty much everybody in the top ten would beat him.

Back