Silva wants UFC to rethink stance on TRT

Hes got be well into his 40s and he clearly is passionate about martial arts and fighting.

Why would he not ask for trt?

Hell if your not a pro fighter and over 40, why would u not?

fuck yeah, let them all roid.

as a fan, i just want to the best fucking fights.

watching TRT vitor headkick the shit out of people is SO MUCH more exciting than the usada era

Hes got be well into his 40s and he clearly is passionate about martial arts and fighting.

Why would he not ask for trt?

Hell if your not a pro fighter and over 40, why would u not?
Because when your time is up,its up. You move aside and let next generation through. They are younger and faster than you for a reason. Thems the fuckin breaks.

There is only one fighter that is spectacular enough to justify their TRT usage and that is Belfort.

For any other fighter, the damage caused to the sport is just not worth it.

I feel bummed dying without ever seeing a fighter like TRT Belfort ever again.

There is only one fighter that is spectacular enough to justify their TRT usage and that is Belfort.

For any other fighter, the damage caused to the sport is just not worth it.

I feel bummed dying without ever seeing a fighter like TRT Belfort ever again.
Look at vitor now. That shit was not worth it. He needa an emotional support dog now.

Because when your time is up,its up. You move aside and let next generation through. They are younger and faster than you for a reason. Thems the fuckin breaks.
ehh its a matter of opinion.

I wouldnt mind him and some older guys continue to fight or participate in sports

ehh its a matter of opinion.

I wouldnt mind him and some older guys continue to fight or participate in sports
Thats not fair or good for those coming up. Your giving an old man the speed quickness and recover of a young man but with all the experience of a vet it makes it unfair and unbalanced for up and comers and that will negatively impact the sport.

I support TRT only if they use it as intended to bring their testosterones levels up to that of a normal young healthy male and not beyond.

And he was criticizing Chael Sonnen in 2012 so much for having a TRT exemption?

"Im old and cant win anymore,let me cheat pls"

if it was any other sport where everyone gets paid really well..id agree with you 100%...but with the UFC paying fighters peanuts...i think TRT is warranted to let fighters go abit longer to earn more money in their careers.

And he was criticizing Chael Sonnen in 2012 so much for having a TRT exemption?
Exactly. He sounds desperate. If he feels like that,he should just retire then. If you cant win fights anymore,cant perform well,then leave.

"Can i haz magickal powerz so i can win plz??"

I support TRT only if they use it as intended to bring their testosterones levels up to that of a normal young healthy male and not beyond.
I agree witchu.

At the same time I wouldn't mind their being a separate league for older guys on TRT. The thing is I want to see them fight the young guys too.

if it was any other sport where everyone gets paid really well..id agree with you 100%...but with the UFC paying fighters peanuts...i think TRT is warranted to let fighters go abit longer to earn more money in their careers.
Ah thats horseshit that aint no excuse. Anderson aint fuckin poor,and if he is thats his fault.

TRT and Roids are pretty different. TRT just keeps up the testosterone. It keeps you a few years younger. Roids give you magic power. That is why trt is totally legal to use.

To clarify. Legal for a normal person to use. As in at 52, I can go get some myself.

Thats not fair or good for those coming up. Your giving an old man the speed quickness and recover of a young man but with all the experience of a vet it makes it unfair and unbalanced for up and comers and that will negatively impact the sport.

I hear you, I still want to see it.
TRT doesnt reverse aging and it hasnt stopped fighters on it from getting their asses whooped by more skilled and better fighters.

I hear you, I still want to see it.
TRT doesnt reverse aging and it hasnt stopped fighters on it from getting their asses whooped by more skilled and better fighters.
then they dont need it then.

Ah thats horseshit that aint no excuse. Anderson aint fuckin poor,and if he is thats his fault.

Anderson pretty much doesnt need it ...but almost everybody else could... the fact that liddell has come back to fight is just sad and shouldnt be but money sucks in the UFC so he cant retire.. and most UFC fighters cant even get a normal job.

Back