Silva wants UFC to rethink stance on TRT

then they dont need it then.

Its really stupid. People forget that these guys weren't just using it to get back to a normal level of testosterone or even the level of a younger man. They abuse the therapy. Chael and Vitor were basically using it as a legal way to juice to the gills.

There's a reason no other sports let athletes use it.

then they dont need it then.
Well the human body does, even for a non athlete.

Foremost with mma, the sport is evolving so quickly that even older guys that use, Rampage, Mir, Randy, Chuck Fedor Forrest
Their relatively less rounded skills simply wouldnt allow them to compete against todays standards, even on the stuff.

TRT
Athletes profit on overall health from that, old guys can compete again.
There is no really downside for anyone. Athletes are healthy, we get more spectacular fights...
Why the fuck is someone against it!

pussy Jones is a pussy just bc he didn't admit it.
Every top athlete is o PEDs period

I might try TRT in a few years when I hit 40 just to see if I can be like Belfort

Lol this cheater... good lord. Almost as bad as his "friend" Jon. He really can't do shit without PEDs, and he knows it. His legendary title run was all a big fucking scam.

Sorry, but you don't get to have both a lifetime of experience AND the body/hormones of a 20 year old. Mother nature wants old man Anderson to go home and be a family man, he should embrace it and stop fucking with his body. Either that or only fight other burnt out ex-roiders who have the testosterone levels of a grandma.

I thought when you had a previous failed drug test you couldn't get a TUE for TRT.
If that is correct, Anderson wouldn't have been eligible for TRT, even if it was still legal.

Pops for several steroids, denies it and then talks about wanting to legalize TRT again.

How smart is this guy

he should go to bellator or something and TRT I want to see him fight still.

I want to see him fight Fedor.

Perhaps these guys just need to admit they're getting old, have lost what they once had, and retire, just like most athletes do in their mid-late 30s.

That brings up another question though - Why do combat sports athletes seem to try to "hang on" longer than other athletes? Boxing and MMA would have to have a higher percentage of people still participating at 35+ as any professional sport, theoretically past their physical prime.

I would say its simply because you can fight once a year. Or every 18 months or so. No other sports really have a show up on one game / competition.

Most teams won't hire older players simply because they are more prone to injuries. Playing rugby for instance . 25 games in the season. 40 mins a half. Sure there are always exceptions to the rule but most teams would be extremely hesitant hiring elder players. Backing up week in and week out. No playing a game then recovering for a month . I would assume that the physical requirements for most team spoort even individual sports like tennis have 5 major tournaments in a year. I think mma / boxing allows more to pick a time to peak and then to recover. Most other sports require you to be at almost peak level for a 3rd of the year. Or quarter. Its why silva wants trt. Training to hit his peak on fight night . He has to be extremely careful with injuries and recovery nowadays .

It is strange that people are screaming Jones isn't LHW GOAT and DC is while nobody disputes the status of Silva as MW GOAT. Hypocrisy at its finest.

lol sounds like anderoid is going to test positive to get out of the israel fight

Well, if they would use it to actually "replace" a lack of testosterone then it might make sense.

But in reality we had old fighters with the test of 12 athletes in their physical prime looking in better shape than anyone else. It was legalized juicing. Nothing else.

Every 40yr fighter deserves an exemption...LET THEM BANG.

Back