Silva wants UFC to rethink stance on TRT

TRT Andy would Matrix the MW one more time
So I'm in

TRT should be legal for all fighters over 35 years old.

That is how you know Anderson isn't relevant anymore.

Relevant fighters don't ask for roids. They just roid, and the company scrambles to explain the scandals.

Bring back TRT Vitor. And Ubereem.

Fuck it. I don't want Ubereem. I want Omegareem.

Remember when Vitor and Hendo were on that shit? And they were doing things they otherwise wouldn't have been doing? And we were all hyped AF over it?

I think fighters should play within the rules of where they're fighting. Fight in Japan or Russia? Use PEDs all you want, they're not against the rules. Fighting in the West, under unified rules? Don't cheat, don't use. Use your skills. Use technique.

That said, I agree with Andy. When TRT was legal we got some awesome moments that we otherwise wouldn't have ever received. They should bring it back. Fuck it.

How would that be fair?
There is a sweet spot in combat fighting when athletic capability meets wisdom and experience.
Depending when one started his career, this sweet spot is usually between 28-33 years old.
Giving steroids to an experienced fighter so his athletic capabilities don't deteriorate is extremely unfair to the younger fighters.

No.. if you need to take testosterone you should not be fighting guys who does not.

It was like people saying it was ok for Bigfoot.. fuck no.
And I love KSW, Rizin and all the 100% PED orgs... but it just has to be the same for everybody. Either everybody juices or not.

The TRT guys only need TRT because they were using real roids earlier in their careers.
They should retire or take up golf as that the only sport where you can be competitive into your 40's.
Anderson is 8 months older than Tiger Woods.

Remember when Vitor and Hendo were on that shit? And they were doing things they otherwise wouldn't have been doing? And we were all hyped AF over it?

I think fighters should play within the rules of where they're fighting. Fight in Japan or Russia? Use PEDs all you want, they're not against the rules. Fighting in the West, under unified rules? Don't cheat, don't use. Use your skills. Use technique.

That said, I agree with Andy. When TRT was legal we got some awesome moments that we otherwise wouldn't have ever received. They should bring it back. Fuck it.
Legalize it. Make UFC Great Again

considering who hes fighting next, hes gonna need his vintage speed/reflexes

Back