Silva wants UFC to rethink stance on TRT

When Anderson Silva first joined UFC and wrecked Chris Leben and Rich Franklin with seemingly zero resistance, he was skinny and scrawny like a 155'er. Why does he need TRT now?

Because he can't use dick pills.

Actually down for that, with stipulations. There'd have to be an age restriction (say 35 or 40and up) and the test levels would have to be strictly monitored. Like only USADA drs could actually administer the treatments, or something.
Because the UFC's doctors would totally be unbiased and not under pressure from management haha.

TRT should be legal for all fighters over 35 years old.
Hell no. Thats the last thing they should do. You get old,someone younger,stronger,faster beats you,thats life.

Well, how do you establish what an individual's original baseline (before the age-related "drop") was? What's to say that replacement doesn't enhance them beyond their natural levels.

IMO, depleted testosterone levels are the same as anything else "lost" due to age (speed, quickness, etc.). I'm OK with people using the stuff, as long as they're not fighting professionally.

Perhaps these guys just need to admit they're getting old, have lost what they once had, and retire, just like most athletes do in their mid-late 30s.

That brings up another question though - Why do combat sports athletes seem to try to "hang on" longer than other athletes? Boxing and MMA would have to have a higher percentage of people still participating at 35+ as any professional sport, theoretically past their physical prime.

That’s a great question. IMO it’s because in team sports there’s more of structural and accepted system mostly because players playing past their physical prime could affect the entire teams performance not just their own.

Also individual sports particularly fighters have something to prove and with a punchers chance can still win past their prime as opposed to say tennis where a “ punchers chance “ doesn’t exist.

Because the UFC's doctors would totally be unbiased and not under pressure from management haha.
Just throwing out ideas. I hate seeing living legends lose not from lack of skill, but just age defeating them

Reminder: Anderson Silva KOed TRT Vitor, TRT Hendo and TRT Marquand. Might just be good luck
Didn't KO Hendo, and that wasn't TRTVitor. Yeah, that was around the time that Vitor started on TRT but he wasn't abusing it yet, and that fight happened in the US. TRTVitor was when he was visibly and grossly abusing it and only fighting in Brazil.

And Hendo was gassing bad after the first round when fighting at 185, even Jake Shields beat him for 4 rounds after getting clobbered for the first round, just by laying on him. The Silva fight was somewhat similar, strong first round, gassed in 2nd.

Also Anderson is a PED cheat himself. Wasn't he caught twice?

"Im old and cant win anymore,let me cheat pls"

Just throwing out ideas. I hate seeing living legends lose not from lack of skill, but just age defeating them
How is it fair to up and comers to extend the careers of the elderly?

Thats tough shit. Thats how it goes.

Smoke weed every day. Then get on top of your wife... Or, better still, get on top of brock's wife circa 2000

TRT Ando vs TRT Belfort rematch would be epic. Fuck, even Hendricks would be back lol

Gee. I wonder why.
mrzdwx.jpg

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Not making fun of you. If you want a TRT league, more power to you. Just the sheer entertainment value of the UFC being entrusted with monitoring doping directly cracks me up.

This is really pathetic. Lost most of my remaining sympathy for the guy.

This is nxt level from bj asking them to give him someone he can beat.

I'd endorse this to see more fighters been flung into the air via Vitor uppercut.

Also allow Horse meat too, we want Horse meat Ubereem.

Back