Should Amanda Nunes come back?

I'll watch Nunes vs Ronda II

7753b375130f8486333548b438527527.gif
Why do you want to see a legal murder?

Nunes knows that R. Honda's hands are ass. Ronda knows she's special needs when it comes to striking as she got picked apart by Holly and blasted by Nunes. She'd look like a scared rabbit peeing on itself if she fought Nunes again.

With that said, it would be great for Nunes to KO her in the middle of the cage so she can't grab the fence like the first time.

No, she should stay retired. She is the WMMA GOAT arguably. She should keep it that way. Despite the fact that the Bantamweight division is completely disintegrated since she left and no one other than Kayla Harrison has any hope of reviving this division, still I would say she has the perfect legacy left behind and also, she is risking messing up her GOAT status.

Overhand right, left straight. Overhand right, left straight. Overhand right.

It really speaks to the skill level of WMMA when that's all you need to beat the greatest female fighter ever.

Lol I've seen some of the Greatest men champions ever in the UFC being beat by just 1 straight left in like 10 seconds of the fight

This is the fight game sir

I’d say she should fight for as long as she can. Very few WMMA fighters can give you lasting damage or CTE, and she’s definitely the one that can dish out the most. Might as well get as many easy big checks as she can while she can.

Nah, at this point she cemented herself as one of the best. No point for her to comeback for Peña or Kayla. The draw is just not there unless Kayla can make ppl care.

If Peña winds up with the belt somehow I would endorse Nunes coming back just to take it away from her, then Peña gets so old that she can't keep up with new contenders.

No upside of her coming back.

FUN FACT INCOMING....... the only Heavyweight Boxing Champion to retire undefeated and stay retired.....Rocky Marciano

She retired at the top but tbh she was making 1 Million per fight and there is no many threats anyways, so that means easy money?

But if what you want is some threat
I feel she still owns Peña a trilogy, they are 1-1 but Peña finished her, she won by decision.

And then if Kayla Harrison can make weight and beats Holly Holm there is another one, and they have some history with that gym stuff

And maybe Shevchenko too if she gets her title back?
I also always wanted to see the rematch with Cyborg, I know Cyborg is in a different company now but still

And again she was making 1 Million per fight, that's much more than most male fighters make, also I'm bringing this up since since she is exciting af when it comes to fight and she also basically said in her las interview she might would like to come back
No

Lol I've seen some of the Greatest men champions ever in the UFC being beat by just 1 straight left in like 10 seconds of the fight

This is the fight game sir

that's not really the same thing. getting caught once for the first time is one thing. the point he's making is that Nunes is literally spamming 2 punches over and over again and Cyborg and the rest of the divisions had no answer for it.

I really enjoyed watching Amanda fight. Would enjoying watching her fight if she came back, but would rather her stay retired because she did it while she was on top and seems to be enjoying retirement. No need to come back because the BW division is currently less than entertaining. Plus, despite the fan part of me wanting to see my favorite fighters stick around as long as possible, always good to see fighters make their money and move on to a happy successful life.

Reactions: Gio
I think if she was in the right position. I would come on back. Why not?country-girls-make-everything-better-20210827-107-683x1024.jpg

No upside of her coming back.

FUN FACT INCOMING....... the only Heavyweight Boxing Champion to retire undefeated and stay retired.....Rocky Marciano
He did retire at 32 though, and most of the good fighters had gotten old during his time. Great fighter, not the greatest though, especially at 185.

Back