• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shogun and Poatan nearly come to BLOWS near elevator

2005 Shogun vs 205 Alex (Pride Rules)

hulk-hogan-reaction-with-eyes-closed-pkqojfedd0h0rjzb.gif

Juicy Poatan would rip open a hole in the fabric of reality.

I think people forget how awesome Shogun was when he won the Grand Prix. Utter domination of the who's who of the LHW division.

To think there was an era where Poatans striking could have been matched up with guys like Shogun, Anderson, Hendo, Machida, Rampage, Chuck, Wand and Vitor.
Alot of cte would have been handed out. He beats wand, machida, and vitor . loses to Anderson, hendo, rampage, and Chuck. Anderson ko by front kick, hendo by h-bomb, rampage by gnp/slam, Chuck by overhand. He beats wand, machines, and vitor by left hook. Oh yeah, shogun beats him via gnp

Potan better chill before Shogun with 2 good knees makes an appearance

prime Shogun would have destroyed one dimensional alex
💯💯💯💯🤝🤝🤝🤝
Alot of cte would have been handed out. He beats wand, machida, and vitor . loses to Anderson, hendo, rampage, and Chuck. Anderson ko by front kick, hendo by h-bomb, rampage by gnp/slam, Chuck by overhand. He beats wand, machines, and vitor by left hook. Oh yeah, shogun beats him via gnp

I think prime Machida beats Poatan. But I hespect your reasonable breakdown.

I love Alex, one of the few fighters I truly will not miss a fight of.

People seem to forget (or far more realistically started watching when Conor got popular)

Shogun wasn't just some old striker.

He had VERY underrated takedowns.
And I think Shogun has some of the best ground striking we've ever seen.

People got put out cold, not TKOed. KOed.

Shogun was actually a smart fighter and wasn't afraid to switch it up.

I mean who the fuck almost omoplatas Arona. Shogun actually outgrappled him in their fight.

Look what Shogun did to overeem.

Alex could VERY well catch Shogun coming in.

Shogun+knees vs Alex. I'm giving the edge to Shogun.

I love Alex, one of the few fighters I truly will not miss a fight of.

People seem to forget (or far more realistically started watching when Conor got popular)

Shogun wasn't just some old striker.

He had VERY underrated takedowns.
And I think Shogun has some of the best ground striking we've ever seen.

People got put out cold, not TKOed. KOed.

Shogun was actually a smart fighter and wasn't afraid to switch it up.

I mean who the fuck almost omoplatas Arona. Shogun actually outgrappled him in their fight.

Look what Shogun did to overeem.

Alex could VERY well catch Shogun coming in.

Shogun+knees vs Alex. I'm giving the edge to Shogun.
❤️

Back