Sherdog POTWR: Round 4: The General Election

2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr @Rex Kwon Do do not forget that JDragon tried to betray you and Jack behind the scenes

AqqUodY.jpg

This is unacceptable
Jesus Christ bro, you're brutal.

Hahahahaa, these Hans Leaks are amazing. So much entertainment value.

Free Hans Gruber!

20090214074333_big_howard.JPG

Very clever.

You should run next year. Though, people might suspect "rigging" with a mod running.

We going to impose term limits?

Mods aren't allowed to run for that reason. I don't think I really could give other candidates much of a fight after seeing the hustle people made this year.

I'm still unsure on term limits. I might make it a poll the beginning of next election and if the answer is Yes to term limited, the following year, make the poll how many years. It's far in the future though until I have to even worry about it.

17% of the vote already reporting in of the registry and 25% of the total votes we had in the primary. We may have higher turnout in the general.

17% of the vote already reporting in of the registry and 25% of the total votes we had in the primary. We may have higher turnout in the general.
CNN called Tennessee with like 0.007% presenting. Do it.

What was @JDragon's environmental platform? Did he propose a Clean Cuck Technology to reduce emissions?
The "Cuck Stops Here" would have been a great slogan.

Why be allowed to vote? Almost seems like letting the company vote for the union rep.

Cause I have even less incentive to do the contest if I don't have something fun too. The votes are public. Nothing can really be manipulated

Cause I have even less incentive to do the contest if I don't have something fun too. The votes are public. Nothing can really be manipulated

On the heels of your gerrymandering it's no surprise really.

<31>

On the heels of your gerrymandering it's no surprise really.

<31>

The lines are quite clear

Mayberry
-------------------------------
War Room
Sports Bar

Dude, these Hans Leaks...

I'm still fucking laughing. Zoophilia, what a smear campaign...

In all seriousness though, what a strange message board. Those people should seriously not be allowed to have pets.

Mayberry
War Room
Sports Bar

Opinions seemed to vary. Or should we just discount @Stoic1's since he apparently comes from the wrong side of the tracks? :(

Mayberry
War Room
Sports Bar
Lol

You are so pissed your shitty "team" is getting cucked, it's hilarious.

Opinions seemed to vary. Or should we just discount @Stoic1's since he apparently comes from the wrong side of the tracks? :(

Stoic1 was an unfortunate product of the format and so was Leagon. However, they both will be on the list next year right off the bat.

I actually applaud Palis for what he has done.
Done what? No one from the Sports bar is even on your fucking registry except Dr J, who posts in the prem thread which is basically a separate thing because of the UK time difference

Done what? No one from the Sports bar is even on your fucking registry except Dr J, who posts in the prem thread which is basically a separate thing because of the UK time difference

I wasn't complaining about the registry. I made it along with the criteria so that would be silly to bitch about.

He shit on the posters in this subforum and then managed to beat 17 other candidates to get to this point. It clearly got exposed to those supporting him and they still support him. How can that not be applauded?

I wasn't complaining about the registry. I made it along with the criteria so that would be silly to bitch about.

He shit on the posters in this subforum and then managed to beat 17 other candidates to get to this point. It clearly got exposed to those supporting him and they still support him. How can that not be applauded?
Oh, I thought you were still going with your "sports bar pm" gimmick, my apologies, bud

Stoic1 was an unfortunate product of the format and so was Leagon. However, they both will be on the list next year right off the bat.

Comforting, I'm sure. Nothing like strict adherence to your system, which bestows you the most benefits, to make things fun. ;)

Admit it, ya'll are votin' with your alt accounts too.

<[analyzed}>

Not going to reveal anything, but it's a tight race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back