2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C9zNqk.png

@Blackened
What should I do about this, bro ?

Voted JDragon round 3, but I'm really divided this time around.

I think people are getting excited to see my genitals, which I promised to show when I win this election.

@Blackened
What should I do about this, bro ?

Voted JDragon round 3, but I'm really divided this time around.

It's really quite easy.

This, War Room citizens, is what you get when you vote Palis. Someone who is on record repeatedly that he thinks you are all either trolls or fucking stupid cans, zealots and retards.

tumblr_ohrm2sW6pm1u955i8o1_1280.png

A vote for Palis is a vote that simply proves you are the ultimate cuck: hanging on someone's nuts who despises and ridicules you.
A vote for Palis makes a mockery of yourself and the War Room.

It's really quite easy.

Well he may have said that, but I am not shocked at a politician telling the voters that they are a bunch of cans, if they are, indeed, a bunch of cans.

What I have an issue with is a politician telling the voters that each one is a GOAT while they are, in fact, a bunch of cans. Not saying at all that you are doing that ; really just putting things in perspective.

Team Palis has been convincingly cuck-slaying, and I could vote on that basis - not saying I will, though.

I respect your neutrality, but deep down inside I am an ultra myself, I am not going to lie.

I have my pitchfork ready and I want us to clean the WR of its cucks.

Now that's my heart speaking, not my head. Let's see.....

Well he may have said that, but I am not shocked at a politician telling the voters that they are a bunch of cans, if they are, indeed, a bunch of cans.

What I have an issue with is a politician telling the voters that each one is a GOAT while they are, in fact, a bunch of cans. Not saying at all that you are doing that ; really just putting things in perspective.

Team Palis has been convincingly cuck-slaying

Palis has been impressive at collecting the cuck and self-hate vote. I fail to see how any War Roomer with self respect could vote for him unless it is about a demonstration of the right wing's power on this forum - which is known and which would therefore be pointless.

Don't step into the cuck trap.

And inb4 Amerikucarana pic

In wake of the tumult in the previous thread, I must endorse the @Palis / @Dr J campaign at this time. Think of your vote for @Palis as a nuke from orbit, because its the only way to be sure.

565acd85c73c67112aaa603b44c8e5e9.gif

Also, both instances were not instances of politicians boldly confronting the electorate but coward acts behind everyone's backs. He did not come to the War Room and say it to our faces, he said it in a cozy corner of the Sports Bar.

These personality flaws could possibly be offset by a strong platform. I mean Overpressure will write a weed column but needs help for it.

Let's face it: without the help of Dr J and Hans Grubange, Palis would not have survived the primaries.

Dude, that shit was hilarious.

It sure was, but I do question the man behind the organisation.

Is it really Hans Gruber ? Or is it Bill Clay ?

Hans tells us at 0:32 that he is indeed Bill Clay. Which raises the question : is Bill Clay a paid agitator ? And if Hans is Bill, then why not come clean about it ?

What are these shenanigans ?

#BlueLivesMatter
I ask that you kindly come up with your own catchy logo and don't lump fine citizens in with those in the establishment who hand selects voters to put through his own agenda, especially when hell bent on smearing the good name of a man, @Palis, sworn to protect. Thank you.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Also, both instances were not instances of politicians boldly confronting the electorate but coward acts behind everyone's backs. He did not come to the War Room and say it to our faces, he said it in a cozy corner of the Sports Bar.

These personality flaws could possibly be offset by a strong platform. I mean Overpressure will write a weed column but needs help for it.

Let's face it: without the help of Dr J and Hans Grubange, Palis would not have survived the primaries.
@Palis has shown leadership and the ability to surround himself with the right people. The man is a motivator.

@JDragon couldn't keep a VP on his ticket for the amount of time it took a thread to include 3 additional posts. @MusterX saw right through this smokescreen.

The choice is clear.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Palis has been impressive at collecting the cuck and self-hate vote. I fail to see how any War Roomer with self respect could vote for him unless it is about a demonstration of the right wing's power on this forum - which is known and which would therefore be pointless.

Don't step into the cuck trap.

And inb4 Amerikucarana pic
@Amerikuracana , @JDragon has been stating that this is your girlfriend getting bulled in this photo, and that he was only present for "scientific" reasons. While this does sound like the excuse of a grade schooler, we would appreciate some clarity so the matter can be put to rest.

XizKuIk.jpg

@Palis /Dr J 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back