1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Sherdog POTWR: Round 4: The General Election

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lead, Dec 7, 2016.

?

2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

Poll closed Dec 14, 2016.
  1. Palis

52.3%
  2. JDragon

47.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead /Led/ like an old Nellie Platinum Member

The final round has arrived and one ballot stands between two candidates and War Room history. These two candidates survived among seventeen other candidates in a week long debate and primary bloodbath to get to where they are now but it is you the voter who wields the power. Thank you all for handling the multiple tagging throughout this process. Please read the final campaign pitches below to have a better grasp of each candidates campaign if you haven't been checking in with the other threads.

The Candidates' Last Pitch to the War Room
    @Palis speech after Primary win

@JDragon speech after Primary win
    REMINDER- The poll at face value DOES NOT reflect who is currently winning because of the registry in place. Non-citizens will still be able to vote in the polls but they will not count. It's only after the poll closes in a week, I will tally up the votes and announce the official results. I do not want the false appearance of non-citizen votes to persuade a citizen voter to change their mind based on what the current results are.

Other Candidates Concession Speeches from Primary
    http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sherdog-potwr-round-3-the-jungle-primary.3408983/

The War Room Citizen Registry:
    Please DO NOT use this list to make a post
    @7437
    @2DUM2TAP
    @Adamant
    @AgedFlatus
    @aitkenmike
    @Amerikuracana
    @AnGrYcRoW
    @Anung Un Rama
    @Arkain2K
    @Awesomesauce
    @bad seed
    @Bald1
    @Banchan
    @BAM
    @Bat Dad
    @BOWHUNTER
    @Blackened
    @BruceLeeOnTRT
    @Bukowski82
    @CableandThanos
    @carlos cadona
    @CEROVFC
    @Charles Manson
    @Clippy
    @Cmart
    @colby25
    @Contra-dictator
    @Cubo de Sangre
    @Concurrent GOAT
    @[email protected]
    @Darkballs
    @Denter
    @DevilsLettuce
    @Devout Pessimist
    @Diamond Jim
    @dittohead84
    @dontsnitch
    @Dr J
    @drstrangelov
    @DynamicLoosener
    @ehtheist
    @EL CORINTHIAN
    @ens189
    @Falsedawn
    @Farmer Br0wn
    @Fawlty
    @FinalFight
    @Gandhi
    @GearSolidMetal
    @Giblert
    @glennrod
    @Graverobber
    @Goonerview
    @Greoric
    @Gutter Chris
    @Hans Gruber
    @Hans Gercmiov
    @HereticBD
    @Higus
    @Hogey
    @Hollywood Nicky
    @HomerThompson
    @IDL
    @In The Name Of
    @InvestigatorIL
    @irish_thug
    @ironwolf
    @Jack V Savage
    @JadeOwl
    @J. Bernie Cunningham
    @JDragon
    @jgarner
    @jmag
    @Joseph Budden
    @JosephDredd
    @JudoThrowFiasco
    @Junes
    @Juventud
    @K1levelgrappler
    @Kafir-kun
    @KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    @KILL KILL
    @King of Fists
    @KONG-D'SNT-TAP
    @KnightTemplar
    @kpt018
    @Krallang
    @Lead
    @Leroy Jenkins
    @lfd0311
    @lilelvis
    @LionExMachina
    @Limbo Pete
    @lecter
    @LogicalInsanity
    @LucasWithLidOff
    @M3t4tr0n
    @m52nickerson
    @Makani
    @Madmick
    @MASShole
    @mcveteran81
    @MeatheadMike
    @MicroBrew
    @mr.bigglesworth
    @MusterX
    @ncordless
    @NelmarksGhost
    @Nietzsche13
    @nostradumbass
    @ObsoleteSoul
    @Octavian
    @oldshadow
    @Orgasmo
    @Overpressure
    @Palis
    @panamaican
    @Peteyandjia
    @PrinceOfPain
    @Quipling
    @reflector
    @RespectableDenizen
    @RetiredSlave
    @Rex Kwon Do
    @RhinoRush
    @riddleofsteel
    @RighteousWar
    @ripskater
    @Rod1
    @Ruprecht
    @sabretruth
    @second sight
    @shadow_priest_x
    @ShinkanPo
    @sickc0d3r
    @SidJustice
    @silus_2000
    @sloppypie
    @SMEAC
    @sodapopinski
    @SouthoftheAndes
    @snakedafunky
    @Space
    @spin_
    @Strychnine
    @Teen Wolf
    @TeTe
    @Thames
    @The ScorpioN
    @theBLADE1
    @TheComebackKid
    @The Diplomat
    @The Higher Power
    @TheStruggle
    @Throttlehead
    @Thunderflash500
    @Thurisaz
    @Tol
    @Tropodan
    @TSO
    @ucunc156
    @Undying Poster
    @UpaLoompa
    @Vitamin C
    @VivaRevolution
    @Voodoo_Child906
    @voxom
    @waiguoren
    @WhitebeltXL
    @WorldofWarcraft
    @Zankou

Previous Threads
    Sherdog POTWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary
    Sherdog POTWR Round 2: The Debate
    Sherdog POTWR Round 1: Voter/ Candidate Registration

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Lead /Led/ like an old Nellie Platinum Member

ELECTION RESULTS
    Palis 75
    JDragon 69

Voter participation was at a staggering 87% in the general election.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  3. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

It has been brought to the attention of Hans Leaks that JDragon is potentially engaged in some very (ahem) QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR

It is the duty of this organization to share these revelations with fellow War Room Citizens as much as it makes me sick to my stomach….

A whistleblower who asked not to be named was searching for information on JDragon when he came across some very disturbing details. Those of you that get sick easily may want to stop reading now.

From the pages of an apparent Beastiality Forum where our very own JDragon is an alleged member:

[​IMG]

Text:

JDragon

“Hi all. JDragon here. I have felt shame because I don't know if I will be accepted. Glad there is a group where such matters can be discussed.

Does anyone have any advice on sharing your mating habits with friends or family members?

Long story short: A friend had me watch his German Shepard (Sherdog) while he was out of town. Needless to say, Sherdog was a very eager and hard working partner. One thing led to another and we had multiple sexual encounters while my friend was gone. I had always been curious but I didn't plan on this happening. Now I feel guilty but this German longs for the touch of the German Shepard once again.

I am in a dilemma. I want to tell my friend what happened but I am not sure how he will react. I also would like to see Sherdog again. Any advice would be most welcome? Thank you kindly. “

A user on this deviant board responded supportingly to this “JDragon”

“Sharing your zoosexual orientation with family members (such as parents) can be difficult because they are likely to have been influenced by being in a culture with anti-zoo beliefs, bad "social norms", and a sense of "morality" which wrongfully says that zoosex is "bad".

It varies based on the situation. They may be accepting or they may be completely disowning. The best people to talk to are the ones that one knows for sure are zoosexual (such as dating another zoosexual online and then meeting in person), but that can be difficult to do.

However, the more people talk about it, maybe the less taboo it will be.

In any case, one should not feel guilty about being sexually attracted to a non-human (and having sex with one), because zoosex is not inherently wrong (morally). As I said before, interspecies sex occurs in the wild.”

[​IMG]

This next post was apparently right after @MusterX dropped out as Vice Presindent (in record time) and hurt JDragon;s feelings. Here he is vetting to his Zoo friends about the disaster.

Text:

JDragon

How is my day going?

It was going well. I was at a Bachelor's party and found out that someone that I thought I could trust betrayed me rather quickly. It kind of ruined the night for me and I was a little down for the rest of the night.

I went home a little depressed and laid in bed. I must have dosed off but was awakened by something cold and wet on my cheek. It startled me but then I realized it was my canine wanted to show me some love and comfort. I was overcome with emotion and appreciation for the act of love. Let's just say that neither one of us got much sleep that night...

[​IMG]

This next post is JDragon posting a similar story that he told in an old Sherdog post about Cannibalism.

Text:

JDragon

I don't know why people think they should meddle with the lives of others.

For example:

There was a crazy court case in Germany recently.

Businessman in his mid-40s wants to die (has for years already) and is looking online for someone to slaughter him. This is well documented and established by witnesses.

Cop has fantasy of cutting body into pieces (a few pieces were missing later so might have ate a little)

They match up perfectly. The deed gets done. Forensic experts are unable to determine the exact cause of death - defense says it was suicide, prosecution and judges believe it was murder.

Sentence: guilty of murder, but only 8.5 years in jail (which is actually contrary to the book as murder = life with possibility of parole is mandatory in Germany).

This is an extreme example but both parties made a deal and both complied. Why was anyone punished?

I don't believe in raping animals of course but if both parties are willing (man and beast) then why should lust and pleasure be illegal? We are all animals afterall sharing this crazy planet together.

[​IMG]

In this post JDragon mentions another forum that he frequently posts on. He calls it a "sports/political forum" Could this be Sherdog?

Text:

JDragon

How does one even come out in public though with such a stigma attached to the act? That is the issue. It has to start somewhere but most people (including me) are afraid of the reactions of certain friends, coworkers, and family members.

How does sex with animals get sold to the mainstream public? I think we are a few generations away at least from being accepted. It is so hard for me to share the lust that I have for dogs to even those closest to me. Heck, I post frequently on a certain sports/political message board and I would be too frightened to even share my desires on there and those people do not even know what I look like and don't know me in my real life.

What you said is correct, we are an echo chamber even though it is great to find common interests and support. It is great knowing that there are many others like me out there wanting to let the world know how that it is perfectly natural for to have sexual relations with a trusted partner. Dogs are man's (and woman's) best friend afterall.

I expect to hide in the shadows for the rest of my life and I accept that. Maybe we can at least make things a little better for the next generation before all is said and done though?"

I think that I speak for most War Room citizens (probably not Salty Fawlty though) when I say we have all seen more than we can stomach…

As the great Dennis Hallman once said… “Jesus Hurry Up….We’re Barely Hanging On”

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon's claims that Palis is more loyal to Sports Bar than the War Room. Funny....because it looks like JDragon is more loyal to a particular forum himself....and it sure as hell isn't the War Room.

In fact he is quoted as saying the Beast Forum is his favorite forum of all time. Maybe he should run for president there then?

[​IMG]

Where has this forum been all of my life? On one hand I am sad that people are going through the same struggle towards acceptance that I am going through but on the other hand I am pissed the fuck off that we as a community are so looked down upon those that are afraid to escape their bubbles.

With that said....this place has done so much on the positive side for mental state. I have a extra bounce in my step and newfound confidence just sharing in other like minded peoples' experiences. This place has been a wonderful discovery and is without a doubt my favorite forum of all time. I don't feel so alone anymore knowing that there are others that believe that loving animals is perfectly natural.

In turn I have been paying it forward. You better believe that my canine has noticed my newfound joy and I feel that our relationship has only strengthened.

Edit: I have been receiving private messages asking who leaked these images to me. People have pointed out to me that if you look closely at the 2nd and 4th images (in the prior post) you will see the name of a Sherdogger whistleblower. I only mention this because he obviously wanted his identity known. He is a JDragon supporter so I am not sure what his motives are. Maybe they just want their perveted acts to be accepted?

5. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Good race gentlemen and kudos to all involved.

6. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon hates the War Room and called for it to be shut down. Also shows that he doesn’t have the right temperament to be War Room president

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lets-talk-donald-trump.3070043/page-4#post-111701599

EDIT HUGE LEAK From page 20. NEEDS TO BE ON FRONT PAGE (Prime Real Estate baby)

WAR ROOM CANDIDATE JDragon and @Lead conspired to make the voter list!

No wonder so many good long time conservative War Room posters like (Stoic, Prime Ang, and ShadowRun) were conveniently left of the Voter List

Rigged Election is #RIGGED!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...itical-spectrum.3249693/page-2#post-116866809

[​IMG]

I Promised you LEAD that if you didn't change your election manipulating ways that Hans Leaks would involve you sir.

PROMISE KEPT!

You flat out used a voter list that JDragon helped create. Since you like people helping you make lists...I can make you out a list of different prisons to chose from for when you are held accountable.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  7. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon hatched a scheme to aid ISIS by giving them a clean slate.

This was to be accomplished by given them a new name so all of their past evil deeds would be wiped away.

JDragon wanted to give them some Lord of the Rings - Elven name.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lets-call-them-daesh-not-isis.3110369/

@IDL saw through JDragon’s evil dastardly scheme wisely responded with:

8. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon is 88% Hillary and the closest “conservative” that he aligns with is Jeb. (Hence the rumor that the J in JDragon stands for Jeb)

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/q...e-with-the-most.3025823/page-5#post-112604437

JDragon ….88% Hillary…100% bad for the War Room

9. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon Doesn’t like “Likes” a very popular feature that Sherdoggers got upset about when it was temporarily removed.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/congrats-to-the-war-room.3129571/#post-111728835

If he doesn’t like likes then he must hate @Wadtucket

Who in their right mind hates Wad?

EDIT: A Whistelblower sent me a photo of JDragon with his loving companions. Due to me not receiving this disturbing image until page 8 I have decided to edit this post and place it on Page 1 (which I call prime real estate) JDragon will appreciate this gesture.

Leaked Photo of JDragon and friends with benefits:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  10. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

@Prime Ang bumped this thread today before it was leaked but it is still important to look at.

It shows that JDragon needs things explained to him, bad judgment, and it shows the smug arrogance of him and his ilk

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trumpites-please-explain-how-trump-can-win.3185605/

11. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

One of the many times that Palis owned JDragon

12. Lord Commander Palis Superior Genetics Banned

13. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon hates America. He called it The Divided States of Embarrassment

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-divided-states-of-embarassment.3385721/

Also when given an opportunity to live somewhere else besides Germany did he pick the US? No. He picked Switzerland.

Also who can forget the time JDragon actually said "Fuck you America"

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2016-election-day-discussion.3387765/page-170#post-123555845

14. Lead /Led/ like an old Nellie Platinum Member

Fireworks early

15. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon says Hillary Clinton is the candidate for the brain.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/favorite-war-room-poster.3224617/page-18#post-115802545

WAIT Hold up. Hans Leaks is totally neutral...

We have a leak from the @Palis / @Dr J Campaign (a message of hope and unity...what a stark contrast compared to JDragon's hateful rhetoric)

16. Hans Gruber Gold Belt

HANS LEAKS!

JDragon slams US cops while Palis protects and serves

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...e-in-march-than-uk-police-since-1900.2974115/

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...lice-since-1900.2974115/page-2#post-104879561

Thinks German police are vastly superior. (Imagine that...a German thinking he is superior...)

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...te-where-its-excessive-where-its-not.3036483/

Why is JDragon is obsessed with slamming US cops?

[​IMG]

17. irish_thug Meme Mod Staff Member Senior Moderator

18. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

19. Lord Commander Palis Superior Genetics Banned

Merkeldog... Merkeldog2...

[​IMG]
    this is some crazy shit @JDragon... are you truly into animal fellatio?

20. Lead /Led/ like an old Nellie Platinum Member

Be glad the links were removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.