636031634441879463848366730_2.gif

Close the borders.
Flood the moat.
Man the parapets.
Release the Krakken!

Vote JDragon.

Or some shit like that.

Holy shit, that was a blitzkrieg on a sleeping German of epic proportions

No surprise the known cuck Fawlty voted JDragqueen, a lot of ppl on the fence will be voting Palis now that JDragqueen has the endorsement of the internet Shit-tier version of Louis CK

Fuck Lead, I thought you had taken me off this shitty mass mailing list. What gives?

Fuck Lead, I thought you had taken me off this shitty mass mailing list. What gives?

I told you to click "Leave conversation". Next year I'm just doing the PM with the link so people can just do that and not have to worry about it anymore. You can click "Leave Conversation" but this is the last round so it kinda doesn't matter.

Still no explanation about what Hans Gruber (suspiciously Germanic, and thus zoophilic, name) was doing on beastforum when he found these materials?

At least Jdragon is proud of his unconventional orientation. Hans and Palis are stuck together in a closet of weakly-denied zoosexuality. Neither out nor proud, they are closeted and filled with an ocean of shame.

I told you to click "Leave conversation". Next year I'm just doing the PM with the link so people can just do that and not have to worry about it anymore. You can click "Leave Conversation" but this is the last round so it kinda doesn't matter.
How about just not adding people to begin with? Or do you enjoy being a telemarketer? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to understand what drives someone to that annoying shit.

How about just not adding people to begin with? Or do you enjoy being a telemarketer? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to understand what drives someone to that annoying shit.

He's just trying to include you, bro, relax.

How did this guy get on the registry?

You should vote for Palis to teach Lead a lesson and piss Lead off for notifying you so many times.

Would be sweet revenge

(Your name will be removed from the voter list for sure after that)

Your complaints are being buried over the 3,000 posts that have been put in the threads for this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back