Sherdog POTWR: Round 4: The General Election

2016 Sherdog President of the War Room Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought you were still going with your "sports bar pm" gimmick, my apologies, bud

That still stands. I think Palis in some way is smirking at how he mocked this subforum and managed to still garner it's support. It may be a PM, it may just be in his mind, but somewhere, he is definitely smirking at it and rightly so.

Comforting, I'm sure. Nothing like strict adherence to your system, which bestows you the most benefits, to make things fun. ;)

Admit it, ya'll are votin' with your alt accounts too.

<[analyzed}>

I have been working on Lead to exclude mod votes. It is only fair....Every mod except maybe BAM should be excluded.

Comforting, I'm sure. Nothing like strict adherence to your system, which bestows you the most benefits, to make things fun. ;)

Admit it, ya'll are votin' with your alt accounts too.

<[analyzed}>

Fortunately the system was put in place by Round 1 and was locked by that point. The registration process was pretty open as I only turned away Helmer who I have literally never seen post in the WR.

No alts but I didn't notice there was a Hogey and Hogey2 until just now. Doesn't matter cause of the registry but that probably should be looked into.

Dude, these Hans Leaks...

I'm still fucking laughing. Zoophilia, what a smear campaign...

In all seriousness though, what a strange message board. Those people should seriously not be allowed to have pets.

Have you figured out who leaked this to me yet?

The Sherdog Whistleblower's name appears on image 2 and image 4. I think he wanted to be discovered....

Maybe he is also a member of the Beast forums with JDragon and they wanted to leak this to test for acceptance of their deviant acts? I can only speculate.

20% of the vote is in. I'll check in tomorrow.

#BlueLivesMatter

I like mods. Petey and you are great for example (even though you have to work on your whole voter suppression thing)

You really need to clean house and kick some of these other mods out of the War Room though.

You are our overseer. Not them.

Let them know who is boss

Damn this is a tight race.

I generally only support the pro-law enforcement meaning of this, but I'll give it a like anyway.

I added a pic to JDragon's anti-police leaks (on page 1)

I support police too. It is popular for some to hate on them but they should be respected and I appreciate them.

Joking aside for a moment...Palis is a cop and deserves respect. Thank you Palis.

gcx9dX2.jpg

Yeah. He posts about it every once in a while

For example

HANS LEAK!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cops-down-in-dallas.3282573/page-8#post-118560551

Bye again el viejito. Fy this kid has been trolling sherdog for years. Its not exactly trolling per se, he actually believes what he says and absolutely hates whites. Same schtick for years, not exactly a gimmick.

This situation in dallas is nuts. It's not easy being a cop right now. I assure you all that not all PDs and Sheriffs are as poorly trained as one thinks. I think some places need updating, but the training in current day is a lot more thorough and recurring. It's going to continue to get better as well due to shitty officers actions and public demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back