Serena Williams engaged to white man, social media reacts badly

This thread is becoming disgustingly similar to the shit people write in the War Room.

Hopefully the Sherfront attitude doesn't spill over into Mayberry.

A few ridiculous tweets and people are talking about, "racial preservation."

@Cint is being realistic
rebel+flag.jpeg

Some good comments and a few bad ones. I wouldn't worry to much about what a Nigerian has to say. He really doesn't matter.

Okay, what does that have to do with anything?

My bad, I misunderstood something you said.

It is speculation. That might be warranted if people were defending the tweets in the article, but no one is doing that. Everyone pretty much immediately realized that they were made by racist idiots. In fact, scroll down to the comments section of the article and you'll immediately see people disagreeing with them.

So basically, the people in the thread aren't defending the tweets. The people who commented on the article aren't defending the tweets. I have yet to see anyone who thinks it was a good idea to say those things, so.... you made up a narrative based on some stupid shit said by a dozen random morons with Twitter access and then tried to call that an, "accurate social statement."

What I am talking about is the strength of the reaction. I am simply saying that if it was a white girl named Serena Williams marrying a black guy and someone said. . .

"Serena Williams has been linked to every white man in the industry and she turns around and marries the black devil."

or

"What time we gonna address Serena not being strong enough to handle a dominant white king and settling for a negro boy?"

The reaction would be significantly more intense and whoever said it would be mercilessly attacked. I don't understand why you perceive some kind of problem with me pointing out this social reality.

I'm not really worried about racial purity, but I do think there is something to be said for racial preservation.

The only race that matters is the human race. All races are is different variations in melanin expression. The rest is all bullshit. It's just tribalism.

Now if someone only wants to date within their own race that's their choice, but trying to push that on other people in any way is nonsense.

The only race that matters is the human race. All races are is different variations in melanin expression. The rest is all bullshit. It's just tribalism.

Now if someone only wants to date within their own race that's their choice, but trying to push that on other people in any way is nonsense.

Here's how I see it. . .

Let's imagine there's a God and that God is a painter. The different races are different expressions of his artistry.

Much like we would be loathe to destroy a Rembrandt or a Michelangelo, or would consider would consider the destruction of Starry Night to be a dark day for humanity, I think it would be very unfortunate to see the individual races disappear.

Asian girls are just too hot, bruh.

That shit always kills me. "We were Kings!"

Probably not. The Kings sold your ancestors to slave transports.

King = guy running Boko haram with a couple hundred people that somewhat listen to him.

Anthony Bordain met a "king" while he was in the Congo.. Of course he pretended to make a big deal about it, because he's a self-hating douche playing the Hollywood lie game, but yeah the "king" was basically a slum-lord looking guy who looked to have disorganized power over a few hundred people. He gave Bordain a bracelet, and I was thinking to myself "That thing is worthless.. Dude is 99% a pedo with good chance of HIV and his 'reign' is probably less impressive in terms of accomplishment than an average mayor or a hick-town. That's my honest opinion.

What about tards'? Would you date them?

@Cint is being realistic

But, like most sherdoggers, I come here to escape reality!
Okay, what does that have to do with anything?

It is speculation. That might be warranted if people were defending the tweets in the article, but no one is doing that. Everyone pretty much immediately realized that they were made by racist idiots. In fact, scroll down to the comments section of the article and you'll immediately see people disagreeing with them.

So basically, the people in the thread aren't defending the tweets. The people who commented on the article aren't defending the tweets. I have yet to see anyone who thinks it was a good idea to say those things, so.... you made up a narrative based on some stupid shit said by a dozen random morons with Twitter access and then tried to call that an, "accurate social statement."

One thing I've mentioned over an over on here is people come in talking about things far, far left SJWs would say. Ok..... those people don't post here. Not sure what response we're supposed to have. Yes, people on the far left and far right are ridiculous... what else am I supposed to say about it?

Not much I can say about white males feeling like they're under attack be a segment of society..... other than welcome to what every other race has had to deal with forever. Other than that I have no affiliation with those people, so what else can I say or do.

Yes, yes this is also acceptable.

This thread is becoming disgustingly similar to the shit people write in the War Room.

I know right?

What about tards'? Would you date them?

No that would seem like an unequal relationship, not that I'm Einstein myself or anything. I support them having relationships with other mentally handicapped people though. Everyone deserves to feel loved.

I don't think I'm superior to them either, just different. It's all dice rolls all the way down.

My bad, I misunderstood something you said.

What I am talking about is the strength of the reaction. I am simply saying that if it was a white girl named Serena Williams marrying a black guy and someone said. . .

"Serena Williams has been linked to every white man in the industry and she turns around and marries the black devil."

or

"What time we gonna address Serena not being strong enough to handle a dominant white king and settling for a negro boy?"

The reaction would be significantly more intense and whoever said it would be mercilessly attacked. I don't understand why you perceive some kind of problem with me pointing out this social reality.

A racist is a racist no matter what their skin color is, as far as I care.

The very concept is so silly and insecure. Skin color doesn't matter at all in any way. It's not important that we go out of our way to ensure any one particular shade is miantained at a certain rate.

Race is just variation within a species, not entirely different species ffs. It's a completely illogical idea.

It already has to some extent. I went ballistic over some of the dumb comments in the Black Panther movie thread a bit ago, and made a thread about WR racist attitudes spreading through the forums.

Those comments are ignorant as fuck. As if anyone has an obligation to marry within their race. What an outdated and tribal way of thinking.

Tribalism is the powerful magic of the entropy Mr Mike. It is powerful in man, one of the last bastions needed to eradicate for us to truly transcend towards The Nexus.

Appeal to popularity. An old logical fallacy. Who cares what the majority are doing. That doesn't automatically make it the right way or the only way.

People that believe in racial purity are knuckle draggers.
i dont think thats true. People who believed in it have created great civilizations like the chinese. That doesnt make it right or anything. but equating racism to intelligence isnt accurate imo.

It already has to some extent. I went ballistic over some of the dumb comments in the Black Panther movie thread a bit ago, and made a thread about WR racist attitudes spreading through the forums.
Yeah, lets act like it's stormfront in here lol.

I mean, if you want to go there, I can find all sorts of posts against all the colors here, but what would it gain? Most people ultimately view themselves as the biggest victim, no matter the color.

Shit is aggravating as hell, but that's the Internet for ya.

Here's how I see it. . .

Let's imagine there's a God and that God is a painter. The different races are different expressions of his artistry.

Much like we would be loathe to destroy a Rembrandt or a Michelangelo, or would consider would consider the destruction of Starry Night to be a dark day for humanity, I think it would be very unfortunate to see the individual races disappear.

Asian girls are just too hot, bruh.

When two races mix one isn't just being arbitrarily destroyed. All their traits are within their chromosomes. Only genocide actually kills off bloodlines.

I remember when Time had the cover of the future face of America and it was some vaguely ethnic looking person and people freaked the fuck out.

Genetic variation won't ever vanish completely, my brother is mixed white and black and looks vaguely hispanic or maybe Jewish. When you mix races just about anything can happen. It's just melanin. IT won't vanish and it isn't significant. We aren't different species.

Back