Serena Williams engaged to white man, social media reacts badly

Hes Armenian. They are bad ass white people. More like tan.

1. She's engaged
2. Who cares Serena is ugly imo
3. Who cares the guy is from reddit

When she's banging Petey or Shonuf or someone with importance, come talk to me.

Those comments are ignorant as fuck. As if anyone has an obligation to marry within their race. What an outdated and tribal way of thinking.

Those comments are ignorant as fuck. As if anyone has an obligation to marry within their race. What an outdated and tribal way of thinking.
raw

Besides having a nice phat ass I could never wake up to that face everyday

Maybe That booty would get me sprung tho :(

Surely wont win the best looking couple award , but who cares?!
If they love eachother is what matters, and even if they dont , its still nobody´s business.
People can be so pathetic and retarded! anyone who criticizes this lovely couple for sure has mental issues... to say the least.

I know you love white girls.

11vr8es.jpg

Office-karen-shrug_zpsd8gz1bco.gif

I'm literally the product of such a relationship.

I don't see what the big deal is.

edit: I just realized my macro's subject is also the product of an interracial relationship. It's not a big deal, ppl. If two people like each other enough, they're going to bang.

Just let them bang.

Last edited:
I clicked through the links to see who was making the comments. Its mostly black people criticizing her. Also, the world is full of stupid people. Since when did journalism become cutting and pasting their thoughts?

Back