Serena Williams engaged to white man, social media reacts badly

I'll have to see if I have these in stock before hand

jeffers-paper-bag1.jpg
Why would you need that if u hitting from the back

Office-karen-shrug_zpsd8gz1bco.gif

I'm literally the product of such a relationship.

I don't see what the big deal is.

edit: I just realized my macro's subject is also the product of an interracial relationship. It's not a big deal, ppl. If two people like each other enough, they're going to bang.

Just let them bang.
There is no big deal at all, just a bunch of insecure bitter people with shitty lives hating on others.

Those comments are ignorant as fuck. As if anyone has an obligation to marry within their race. What an outdated and tribal way of thinking.

Well its not really outdated when we consider it is normal and culturally enforced though out the Asian and African continents. That right there is like 75% of world population man. Also, a good chunk of eastern Europe and the non-mixed parts of Latin America.

Not a bad pick up. Booty and a bank account. Most guys don't even get a 1 out of 2 in that field.

Well its not really outdated when we consider it is normal and culturally enforced though out the Asian and African continents. That right there is like 75% of world population man. Also, a good chunk of eastern Europe and the non-mixed parts of Latin America.
Colonialism & it's efforts have
produced a world model that
promotes multiculturalism, as well
as a consumer based society that
promotes globalization.

If we are to expect ourselves to
exist in these paradigms of trade,
interdependence & respect, with as
little inner conflict as possible; then
we should aim towards enriching
& preserving our cultures in other
ways than simply trying to ostracize
others. We should really be helping
each other & learning about one
another.

But we prefer walls.

Appeal to popularity. An old logical fallacy. Who cares what the majority are doing. That doesn't automatically make it the right way or the only way.

People that believe in racial purity are knuckle draggers.

That's not a good chunk, that's Buenos Aires and every latin person thinks they are dingleberries.

I'm fairly sure that Serena Williams and her fiance are Americans, where it's perfectly legal for two people of different races to marry.

People saying its about money are fucking stupid Serena is worth way more than alexis ohanian, he is not a billioniare.

Those comments are ignorant as fuck. As if anyone has an obligation to marry within their race. What an outdated and tribal way of thinking.

I think that what is more concerning is that if the roles were reversed and it was a bunch of white people losing their shit over a white person marrying a black person, then everyone would be called a racist and the reaction would be about 100x as strong.

Why wouldn't she grab the
I think that what is more concerning is that if the roles were reversed and it was a bunch of white people losing their shit over a white person marrying a black person, then everyone would be called a racist and the reaction would be about 100x as strong.

True story.

I mean, how does Eye Candy know that he can't handle all that ass? I mean, maybe the dude is hung like a horse? Maybe he gets down like Peter North..

Back