Serena Williams engaged to white man, social media reacts badly

I've no problem with it. Black women are always bitching that there's no men for them, and now it's proven otherwise. Good luck to the happy couple.

Colonialism & it's efforts have
produced a world model that
promotes multiculturalism.

This is one of the more retarded things I've ever read.

America is one of the most racially diverse nations on the planet, and we're still over 70% white.

I mean, let's take a look at some nations.

UK: 87% White
Sweden: 91% White
Finland: 99.7% White
Germany: 92% White
Japan: Pretty much 100% Asian
China: Pretty much 100% Asian
South Korea: Pretty much 100% Asian

We can actually go on and on. The most racially diverse countries in the world are South Africa (76% Black), The United States (72% White), and Canada (81% White).

Our world model is not based in multiculturalism at all. Even the most racially diverse nations on the planet have strong racial majorities.

I think that what is more concerning is that if the roles were reversed and it was a bunch of white people losing their shit over a white person marrying a black person, then everyone would be called a racist and the reaction would be about 100x as strong.

The fake scenario you just made up in your head that could potentially happen is more concerning?

America is one of the most racially diverse nations on the planet, and we're still over 70% white.

We can actually go on and on. The most racially diverse countries in the world are South Africa (76% Black), The United States (72% White), and Canada (81% White).

Our world model is not based in multiculturalism at all. Even the most racially diverse nations on the planet have strong racial majorities.

Where did you get these statistics?

The fake scenario you just made up in your head that could potentially happen is more concerning?

I'm saying that what is more concerning than what Mike mentioned is the double standard that currently exists, a double standard clearly demonstrated by this incident.

Where did you get these statistics?

Quick Google searches.

Note that I'm speaking purely of racial diversity, and not taking into account different cultures within the races. That's a whole different cluster fuck. China has something like 200 "distinct" cultures. (Quotations because basically indecipherable culture differences don't really ring out as distinct)

They sound like retards..

Strong black king? The only kings that have ever been sh*t have been white. Sorry about reality, and I guess I'm happy for you that white women assist in shielding people from it.

You get yours, I'll get mine, and they'll get theirs. If you can't handle that, stop paying attention and get out of the game.

They sound like retards..

Strong black king? The only kings that have ever been sh*t have been white. Sorry about reality, and I guess I'm happy for you that white women assist in shielding people from it.

You get yours, I'll get mine, and they'll get theirs. If you can't handle that, stop paying attention and get out of the game.

That shit always kills me. "We were Kings!"

Probably not. The Kings sold your ancestors to slave transports.

I'm saying that what is more concerning than what Mike mentioned is the double standard that currently exists, a double standard clearly demonstrated by this incident.

Yeah, you created a fictional situation in your head and said that was more concerning. Pretty weird.

Maybe just react to the things that actually happen.

1014_d6960989e8.album.gif

<bball1>

Yeah, you created a fictional situation in your head and said that was more concerning. Pretty weird.

Maybe just react to the things that actually happen.

You're being intentionally dense when in fact you understand my point completely. Not sure why.

I think that what is more concerning is that if the roles were reversed and it was a bunch of white people losing their shit over a white person marrying a black person, then everyone would be called a racist and the reaction would be about 100x as strong.

They're racists either way. A lot of people from various cultures have a huge issue with interracial dating. Like I said it's outdated tribal thinking.

Where in the fuck did anyone
mention race? Go take your white
power agenda to the war room

Half-black babies aren't that attractive usually. Although if both parents are attractive I guess it could work.

Where in the fuck did anyone
mention race? Go take your white
power agenda to the war room

Lmao, what about those statistics lead you to believe that I have a white power agenda?

Jesus Christ.

Back