Serena Williams engaged to white man, social media reacts badly

i dont think thats true. People who believed in it have created great civilizations like the chinese. That doesnt make it right or anything. but equating racism to intelligence isnt accurate imo.

I didn't say they were stupid. I said that concept is stupid. Objectively, utterly stupid. We're talking people living in caves level of stupid. Generally speaking asians are an incredibly smart and hard working people, doesn't mean they're right about everything.
Yeah, lets act like it's stormfront in here lol.

I mean, if you want to go there, I can find all sorts of posts against all the colors here, but what would it gain? Most people ultimately view themselves as the biggest victim, no matter the color.

Shit is aggravating as hell, but that's the Internet for ya.

I didn't say it was, in most of the forums anyway. The wr is absolutely like that though. That place is filled with the worst people I've seen on the internet anywhere outside of stormfront. And the crap there DOES spread around the forums to some degree. There's a reason it's been nicknamed sherfront for at least a decade.

When two races mix one isn't just being arbitrarily destroyed. All their traits are within their chromosomes. Only genocide actually kills off bloodlines.

I remember when Time had the cover of the future face of America and it was some vaguely ethnic looking person and people freaked the fuck out.

Genetic variation won't ever vanish completely, my brother is mixed white and black and looks vaguely hispanic or maybe Jewish. When you mix races just about anything can happen. It's just melanin. IT won't vanish and it isn't significant. We aren't different species.

We're obviously not different species. That doesn't mean there aren't differences though.

I think there is significant evidence to suggest, for instance, that some races--for whatever reason--tend on average to be more intelligent than other races.

EDIT: Seeing your quote above mine, it seems that perhaps this subject has already been broached ITT and I missed it.

I didn't say they were stupid. I said that concept is stupid. Objectively, utterly stupid. We're talking people living in caves level of stupid. Generally speaking asians are an incredibly smart and hard working people, doesn't mean they're right about everything.

I didn't say it was, in most of the forums anyway. The wr is absolutely like that though. That place is filled with the worst people I've seen on the internet anywhere outside of stormfront. And the crap there DOES spread around the forums to some degree. There's a reason it's been nicknamed sherfront for at least a decade.
Ok. Didn't know stormfront had people attacking whites on it too. That's news to me.

Anywho, we will soon be able to modify our entire existence, so this crazy notion of racial purity will be dissolved. I cannot wait. Probably won't live to see it, but I'm hoping something big changes it all before I pass.

yeah but the concept is pretty fundamental to their culture, which is tribalism, and their advanced singular culture is a by product of it.

Tribalism is the powerful magic of the entropy Mr Mike. It is powerful in man, one of the last bastions needed to eradicate for us to truly transcend towards The Nexus.

You're not wrong. The biggest challenge to mankind is breaking away from our primal roots. The majority of our serious problems stem from seeing each other as separate tribes instead of a united species.

It's absolutely rooted in primal instinct, and we need to learn to suppress it just like all of our other primal instincts.

My bad, I misunderstood something you said.

What I am talking about is the strength of the reaction. I am simply saying that if it was a white girl named Serena Williams marrying a black guy and someone said. . .

"Serena Williams has been linked to every white man in the industry and she turns around and marries the black devil."

or

"What time we gonna address Serena not being strong enough to handle a dominant white king and settling for a negro boy?"

The reaction would be significantly more intense and whoever said it would be mercilessly attacked. I don't understand why you perceive some kind of problem with me pointing out this social reality.

I'll say this for you shadow, you're nothing if not polite.

I don't think your response was necessary. I can't come out and say, "you're wrong, there's no way that would happen!" Maybe that would happen, I just don't see the point in that sort of speculation and I certainly don't consider it concerning or an accurate social statement. No one defended the tweets. There is no reason to try to make this thread about the plight of the white man by creating a hypothetical situation. Stupid people said stupid shit, no one agreed with them. That's what actually happened.

One thing I've mentioned over an over on here is people come in talking about things far, far left SJWs would say. Ok..... those people don't post here. Not sure what response we're supposed to have. Yes, people on the far left and far right are ridiculous... what else am I supposed to say about it?

Not much I can say about white males feeling like they're under attack be a segment of society..... other than welcome to what every other race has had to deal with forever. Other than that I have no affiliation with those people, so what else can I say or do.

It's easy to argue against ridiculous extremist positions that no one involved in the discussion actually has. The War Room is a complete joke because that's all that people on both sides of the debate do.

And yeah, a lot of it is from white dudes who want to feel like victims. I'm not even completely unsympathetic to that, as a white dude currently majoring in Sociology, I'm one of the people who is actually exposed to ridiculous SJW bullshit on a regular basis. I've had people disregard my opinion because of white/male privilege, which is infuriating, so I can see why some people have become more reactionary and want to make every situation about those sorts of double standards. I think it's weak-minded though. Just because a segment of the left has turned to shit doesn't mean that you have to let their existence dictate how you respond to every single thing that happens.

Ok. Didn't know stormfront had people attacking whites on it too. That's news to me.

Anywho, we will soon be able to modify our entire existence, so this crazy notion of racial purity will be dissolved. I cannot wait.

I hear so much bitching and whining about poor whites and how everyone is against them in the wr. You know what they end up linking? Shit on facebook or twitter or tumblr or some other internet site.

The left leaning posters have been saying for years we are not those people. We do not want to be presented with strawman arguments and asked to defend these people. Not all liberals are the same any more than all conservatives are.

In roughly a decade here I have seen MAYBE 5 racist extremely anti white posters. I loooooooooong ago lost track of how many people in there are racist against minorities in general, and jump on every negative story as if it represents the entire race.

Yet they lose their shit if that's done to a white person.

Nearly every thread involving a minority doing something wrong, within 5 posts someone will come in saying of course they'll find a way to say this is because of racism, or to blame white people. Literally creating their own echo chamber railing against things nobody is saying.

So, like I said, everyone is the top victim. Geez. Oh well

yeah but the concept is pretty fundamental to their culture, which is tribalism, and their advanced singular culture is a by product of it.

Correlation does not equal causation. We know they are an insular, xenophobic culture. We know on average they work very hard and excel academically.

We don't know that there's a direct relationship between those things.

I'll say this for you shadow, you're nothing if not polite.

I remember a while back, when Eminem was getting accused of being a homophobe, at one point he just broke it down and said quite simply: "If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you."

That's pretty much my philosophy as well. As long as people are cool, I can usually be friends even with people of different ideological viewpoints.

I don't think your response was necessary. I can't come out and say, "you're wrong, there's no way that would happen!" Maybe that would happen, I just don't see the point in that sort of speculation and I certainly don't consider it concerning or an accurate social statement. No one defended the tweets. There is no reason to try to make this thread about the plight of the white man by creating a hypothetical situation. Stupid people said stupid shit, no one agreed with them. That's what actually happened.

The funny thing is that I am not particularly bothered by the tweets. I think what they said was dumb, but also on some level understandable.

No that would seem like an unequal relationship, not that I'm Einstein myself or anything. I support them having relationships with other mentally handicapped people though. Everyone deserves to feel loved.

I don't think I'm superior to them either, just different. It's all dice rolls all the way down.
Sounds like segregation ;)

Race is just variation within a species, not entirely different species ffs. It's a completely illogical idea.
I dunno mang, them NFL players seem like a different species: Giants.

I've fought a couple of black folks in MT, and it was like a whole different breed of human. Even though they were manlets with no gainz, the athleticsm and strength was unreal.

When two races mix one isn't just being arbitrarily destroyed. All their traits are within their chromosomes. Only genocide actually kills off bloodlines.

I remember when Time had the cover of the future face of America and it was some vaguely ethnic looking person and people freaked the fuck out.

Genetic variation won't ever vanish completely, my brother is mixed white and black and looks vaguely hispanic or maybe Jewish. When you mix races just about anything can happen. It's just melanin. IT won't vanish and it isn't significant. We aren't different species.

I remember seeing an article about twins that were mixed (black-white). one came out black, the other came out white looking (blonde, fair skinned). The latter was kind of like a albino black person. It was pretty interesting seeing that.

It's easy to argue against ridiculous extremist positions that no one involved in the discussion actually has. The War Room is a complete joke because that's all that people on both sides of the debate do.

And yeah, a lot of it is from white dudes who want to feel like victims. I'm not even completely unsympathetic to that, as a white dude currently majoring in Sociology, I'm one of the people who is actually exposed to ridiculous SJW bullshit on a regular basis. I've had people disregard my opinion because of white/male privilege, which is infuriating, so I can see why some people have become more reactionary and want to make every situation about those sorts of double standards. I think it's weak-minded though. Just because a segment of the left has turned to shit doesn't mean that you have to let their existence dictate how you respond to every single thing that happens.

I've said many times in there I don't agree with the far left groupthink bullshit going on. I hate those people too. Yet I'm a far left sjw to them, and I'm constantly asked well defend this loopy thing nd that loopy thing some liberal did.

It's like hey guy, I DID NOT SAY THOSE THINGS.

I've said at least a dozen times in there I detest BLM, yet I'm still asked to defend things they say or do. It's asinine.

I've said many times in there I don't agree with the far left groupthink bullshit going on. I hate those people too. Yet I'm a far left sjw to them, and I'm constantly asked well defend this loopy thing nd that loopy thing some liberal did.

It's like hey guy, I DID NOT SAY THOSE THINGS.

I've said at least a dozen times in there I detest BLM, yet I'm still asked to defend things they say or do. It's asinine.

Mike, I don't think anyone really thinks you are a far left SJW.

I'm not really worried about racial purity, but I do think there is something to be said for racial preservation.
lol Why? What does it matter? Cultures are founded and extinguished all the time. The world moves on.

Mike, I don't think anyone really thinks you are a far left SJW.

Well nobody that reads my posts does. A lot of people there (on both sides) just project the type of person they want to argue with onto you

lol Why? What does it matter? Cultures are founded and extinguished all the time. The world moves on.

Well don't conflate race with culture. There are certainly connections you can make between race and culture, but they're not the same thing. For instance, the Irish and Russians are both white but their cultures are very different.

Chill out people. Serena is becoming a sleeper agent in the white patriarchy and this is her first move. It's part of a larger and bolder strategy.

Correlation does not equal causation. We know they are an insular, xenophobic culture. We know on average they work very hard and excel academically.

We don't know that there's a direct relationship between those things.
Do you feel ethnocentrism can be attributed to the bad things the germans and japanese have done like genocide and imperialism?

Well don't conflate race with culture. There are certainly connections you can make between race and culture, but they're not the same thing. For instance, the Irish and Russians are both white but their cultures are very different.
Do you think any race is actually able to be "preserved" indefinitely? I mean, I just don't see it. Eventually, time takes all.

Back