Serena Williams engaged to white man, social media reacts badly

I'd say I was shocked but I'd be lying. There's a lot of spiteful ass hypocrites out there.

They're racists either way. A lot of people from various cultures have a huge issue with interracial dating. Like I said it's outdated tribal thinking.

It doesn't bother me terribly, especially considering that I have dated outside my race plenty of times, but I can understand where it comes from.

Lol at this whole page.
I don't know why I bothered replying.

Sorry ass racists don't got anything
better to do.

Are you going to say anything that backs up your assertion that I have a "white power agenda"?

How is anything that I said racist?

How much have you had to drink?

Seriously? This is the sort of petty crap that people concern themselves with?

giphy.gif

Are you going to say anything that backs up your assertion that I have a "white power agenda"?

How is anything that I said racist?

How much have you had to drink?

Mein Fuhrer if you're looking for a second in command to resurrect the undead armies of the Third Reich.... baby I'm your man.

Mein Fuhrer if you're looking for a second in command to resurrect the undead armies of the Third Reich.... baby I'm your man.

I'm not the Fuhrer you're looking for.

You're being intentionally dense when in fact you understand my point completely. Not sure why.

You made up a hypothetical situation that did not happen. You do not have a point. You crafted a narrative out of thin air.

People in the thread are not defending the comments. Your fictional situation is not more concerning.

It doesn't bother me terribly, especially considering that I have dated outside my race plenty of times, but I can understand where it comes from.

It comes from a thought process filled with insecurity and xenophobia. Oh noes if you guys don't stop our race won't be pure. Bunch of horse shit.

You made up a hypothetical situation that did not happen. You do not have a point. You crafted a narrative out of thin air.

People in the thread are not defending the comments. Your fictional situation is not more concerning.

Frankly, no one has mentioned my comments at all, pro or con. Except you, that is.

You're trying to disregard my accurate social statement because of a technicality. Again, I'm not sure why.

1. She's engaged
2. Who cares Serena is ugly imo
3. Who cares the guy is from reddit

When she's banging Petey or Shonuf or someone with importance, come talk to me.

giphy.gif

It comes from a thought process filled with insecurity and xenophobia. Oh noes if you guys don't stop our race won't be pure. Bunch of horse shit.

I'm not really worried about racial purity, but I do think there is something to be said for racial preservation.

Frankly, no one has mentioned my comments at all, pro or con. Except you, that is.

Okay, what does that have to do with anything?

You're trying to disregard my accurate social statement because of a technicality. Again, I'm not sure why.

It is speculation. That might be warranted if people were defending the tweets in the article, but no one is doing that. Everyone pretty much immediately realized that they were made by racist idiots. In fact, scroll down to the comments section of the article and you'll immediately see people disagreeing with them.

So basically, the people in the thread aren't defending the tweets. The people who commented on the article aren't defending the tweets. I have yet to see anyone who thinks it was a good idea to say those things, so.... you made up a narrative based on some stupid shit said by a dozen random morons with Twitter access and then tried to call that an, "accurate social statement."

This thread is becoming disgustingly similar to the shit people write in the War Room.

Back