Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’

Biden had 2 sons, one a degenerate, and the other an upstanding guy, and you choose to judge Biden's parenting on the degenerate 50 YEAR OLD MAN?
If all of Biden's kids were pieces of shit then you might be able to make that argument, but just because one of your kid's is a shit head that doesn't mean it was because you were a bad parent. It's a stupid argument. People can grow up to be fuck ups even when they had the best parents.
I'd mostly agree with you, but Biden has sheltered and has used his power to help and support Hunter. If he was on his own, I wouldn't care so much. But he did get a job because of Biden, in a foreign country. Which is kinda really shady.

Well thank god trump supporters can use this i mean trumps sons, daughter and son in law are clean as a whistle right? And of course bringing up ukraine to remind non aligned voters of his impeachment whitewash would make sense too ?

I'd mostly agree with you, but Biden has sheltered and has used his power to help and support Hunter. If he was on his own, I wouldn't care so much. But he did get a job because of Biden, in a foreign country. Which is kinda really shady.

I'm not understanding why people are acting like this is some unusual or shocking scandal. This happens on all levels, everywhere. The family of powerful people are going to get lucked into some opportunities, deserved or not. Why is this getting so much attention?
What is more puzzling to me is the focus on it being a foreign country that employed Biden. What does that matter? The only way it could possibly matter is if Hunter was selling some sort of inside secrets to foreign governments.
I get how it looks, but we don't have any laws that say the family of our politicians can't be employed by foreign companies.

I"m not trying to do a "what about Trumpism", but what is happening right now in the Trump administration with his kids is far worse. His unqualified kids having important positions in our government is not even comparable to this Hunter nothingburger.
It's absurd that the right keep bringing this up while Jared and Ivanka are profiting from their current positions in OUR own backyard.

<{anton}>
If Biden shows up to the debate stage, Trump is gonna eat the poor fella alive. It'd be sad and hilarious at the same time.

Jared just secured a peace deal of the century for our greatest ally. Biden's son "working" in Ukraine is at best a way for Joe to launder American tax payer money. Y'all don't know Ukraine, but it's one of the most corrupt countries on earth. If you think the extent of this is just Joe getting his son a "job", I got a story about hookers pissing on a bed in a Moscow hotel you'd also like.

You have any proof of this laundering scheme of the former VP? Biden isn't even rich compared to most politicians. He had to borrow money from Obama for his son's cancer treatment.

Jared is unqualified, and I highly fucking doubt that he personally is doing much of anything other than being a mouthpiece for the people that actually know what they are doing. He is also profiting off of his unearned position.

I'm not understanding why people are acting like this is some unusual or shocking scandal. This happens on all levels, everywhere. The family of powerful people are going to get lucked into some opportunities, deserved or not. Why is this getting so much attention?
What is more puzzling to me is the focus on it being a foreign country that employed Biden. What does that matter? The only way it could possibly matter is if Hunter was selling some sort of inside secrets to foreign governments.
I get how it looks, but we don't have any laws that say the family of our politicians can't be employed by foreign companies.

I"m not trying to do a "what about Trumpism", but what is happening right now in the Trump administration with his kids is far worse. His unqualified kids having important positions in our government is not even comparable to this Hunter nothingburger.
It's absurd that the right keep bringing this up while Jared and Ivanka are profiting from their current positions in OUR own backyard.
I know, it is basically endemic and what can we do against it? I would like to go after the more blatant cases though. I wish people had an appetite for actual change and the process and not just getting mad about things. It is the Dogs and Demons principle in full effect imho.

Jared just secured a peace deal of the century for our greatest ally. Biden's son "working" in Ukraine is at best a way for Joe to launder American tax payer money. Y'all don't know Ukraine, but it's one of the most corrupt countries on earth. If you think the extent of this is just Joe getting his son a "job", I got a story about hookers pissing on a bed in a Moscow hotel you'd also like.

interesting that you mentioned money laundering. when i saw the breakdown of $ and it was all payments (ie: $3.5M from moscow) to hunter with the sole exception being the money he sent to prostitution/sex traffickers/etc, money laundering was one of my first thoughts. (esp with the recent russia-ukraine climate)

It hilarious all the noise that is made when a relative of Joe Biden is accused of being a scumbag when Trump himself is definitively a scumbag.

I agree but arent you shocked about the whole Ukraine deal with Hunter Biden? That is corruption to the highest level and really I dont get why someone like Joe and his son arent in prison or at least kicked out of office. Instead he is the democratic presidential candidate. Imo both Republicans and Democrats are morally bankrupt regarding the leading people in their parties.

I dont care if I agree with someones politics as long as he does what he does because he thinks its to the best of the nations interest. Funny enough I have this impression more with Trump than Biden and I do think like you that Trump is a catastrophe.

He did raise his kids right. Unfortunately....

tenor.gif
<{you!}>

its kind of shocking that people think this is bigger than Biden openly admitting/bragging how he called up ukraine and told them to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Hunter over embezzlement and threatening to withhold promised financial aid if they didnt....

and its on video ..... lol

This is pretty vague and reeks of throwing bullshit against the wall.

The only thing the Senate report alleges is that Biden sent some money to a woman. That woman then sent money to someone in Russia that may have been involved in the sex trade. Well a few questions:

-In what capacity did Hunter exchange this money? Was it a loan? Was it an investment in any business? Was it just a straight up wire transfer?

-Are the sums from the first women the same as the funds she sent to the second? Was she wiring the same amount? Or did she just later pay this third women for some undisclosed purpose?

Way to lacking in details to really draw anything from this. But I'm sure the partisans will try.

its kind of shocking that people think this is bigger than Biden openly admitting/bragging how he called up ukraine and told them to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Hunter over embezzlement and threatening to withhold promised financial aid if they didnt....

and its on video ..... lol

You guys keep misrepresenting this time and time again. You've been corrected so many times, that this can only be read as an intentional effort to spread misinformation.

Biden, acting in his official capacity as Vice President, complained to the US that the prosecutor that was charged into investigating a company was corrupt and intentionally muddling his investigation. This wasn't just the official position of the United States, but on also held by the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and damn near every NATO country. This prosecutor was ultimately replaced, and a more proper investigation conducted, which, you guessed it, found evidence of fraud.

Biden, again acting as the Vice President, in the open, with the full understanding of the WH and the US State Department, made this push in line with official policy.

Your idiotic suggestion that this was Biden unlawfully removing a Ukrainian prosecutor who was hot on the trail of Hunter Biden, is just pure fiction.

I've noticed a bunch of you idiots spreading the same lie in the past few days, with the unique little caveat of "And it was on tape!" So it looks like you guys get your shit news from the same places.

<{anton}>
If Biden shows up to the debate stage, Trump is gonna eat the poor fella alive. It'd be sad and hilarious at the same time.

I have no idea why people keep saying this.

Joe had a couple of pretty good debates against candidates that are 1,000x sharper than Trump. Trump’s record is a disaster and he’s a crook. The hilarious part of this, which Trump’s team finally recognized (and probably too late) is they set the bar so low for Biden that if he shows up and doesn’t fall asleep on stage it will be a win.

Biden is going to make mistakes but I think you have this backwards. Hillary is sharper than Biden, but she beat the breaks off Trump in the debates. Biden has way more ammo.

When did you take a turn and become so Trumpy? I could have sworn you used to be a perfectly reasonable poster.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-trafficking-ring/

I'm not sure if this story has legs or not, but either way it's not a good look. If it's just a case of him getting busted buying high dollar hookers than I don't really see this as a big deal. However there could be a possibility that this could run deeper giving his ties to Ukraine. What do you guys think? Is this a fake news nothing burger, or could this be the tip of something big.
There’s another possibility. Stick with me. Is it possible it’s all bullshit political attacks used to win an election?

Idk man, just throwing it out there!

You guys keep misrepresenting this time and time again. You've been corrected so many times, that this can only be read as an intentional effort to spread misinformation.

Biden, acting in his official capacity as Vice President, complained to the US that the prosecutor that was charged into investigating a company was corrupt and intentionally muddling his investigation. This wasn't just the official position of the United States, but on also held by the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and damn near every NATO country. This prosecutor was ultimately replaced, and a more proper investigation conducted, which, you guessed it, found evidence of fraud.

Biden, again acting as the Vice President, in the open, with the full understanding of the WH and the US State Department, made this push in line with official policy.

Your idiotic suggestion that this was Biden unlawfully removing a Ukrainian prosecutor who was hot on the trail of Hunter Biden, is just pure fiction.

I've noticed a bunch of you idiots spreading the same lie in the past few days, with the unique little caveat of "And it was on tape!" So it looks like you guys get your shit news from the same places.
The prosecutor removed was found to be corrupt!

It’s pathetic that the right is living in an alternate reality where basic facts are up for debate.

Biden is going to make mistakes but I think you have this backwards. Hillary is sharper than Biden, but she beat the breaks off Trump in the debates. Biden has way more ammo.

But its not about ammo. Have you watched Biden recently? He looks like a lost puppy and behaves like it. If there will be any kind of spontaneous reaction it might very well be that Biden answers in a nonsensical way or even talks about the wrong topic. Trump may be an idiot but he still has his marbles. Biden needs to be in care.

I am quite shocked its even possible to elect someone as ill as Biden. Reminds me of Boris Jelzin being president as an alcoholic. No one should want that.

But its not about ammo. Have you watched Biden recently? He looks like a lost puppy and behaves like it. If there will be any kind of spontaneous reaction it might very well be that Biden answers in a nonsensical way or even talks about the wrong topic. Trump may be an idiot but he still has his marbles. Biden needs to be in care.

I am quite shocked its even possible to elect someone as ill as Biden. Reminds me of Boris Jelzin being president as an alcoholic. No one should want that.
I have and he’s actually done so really good townhalls and looked pretty good in interviews. He’s lost a few steps, no doubt, but you’re vastly overstating his decline.

How is Trump’s disastrous record not ammo for Biden?

<{anton}>

There's a bit of Big ern in Trump's press conferences. He needs a Sherdog account to complete it.

n6KfdG.gif

How is Trump’s disastrous record not ammo for Biden?

Oh it is ammunition no doubt but look at Biden. I highly doubt that he can profit from that. And I think Trump also has a lot of ammunition vs. Biden and democrats in general.

Its not that there is someone with ideas about the future of the US. I just see an brainless puppet. If BLM is in he is pro BLM...etc. Everything feels artificial and imo that is because it is.

I guess we disagree about Bidens health. If everything is rehearsed he does ok but as soon as something a little spontanous his illness shows and yes he is ill.

Trump is an idiot who does his programm. Thats in part selfish in parts idiotic but in parts he really touches upon the problems of the US (China, Wall, Corporate Industry influence). Biden is just a tool of the democratic power group that is a place holder for Corporate Industry (Appel, Amazon...etc)

Its sad for the americans. I wish they would have an election system were an independent candidate would have a chance.

Oh it is ammunition no doubt but look at Biden. I highly doubt that he can profit from that. And I think Trump also has a lot of ammunition vs. Biden and democrats in general.

Its not that there is someone with ideas about the future of the US. I just see an brainless puppet. If BLM is in he is pro BLM...etc. Everything feels artificial and imo that is because it is.

I guess we disagree about Bidens health. If everything is rehearsed he does ok but as soon as something a little spontanous his illness shows and yes he is ill.

Trump is an idiot who does his programm. Thats in part selfish in parts idiotic but in parts he really touches upon the problems of the US (China, Wall, Corporate Industry influence). Biden is just a tool of the democratic power group that is a place holder for Corporate Industry (Appel, Amazon...etc)

Its sad for the americans. I wish they would have an election system were an independent candidate would have a chance.
I think you should watch next week. I predict you will be very surprised.

Back